Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Kill and Hunt Stories/Congrats Thread.

Post by hookedspur »

Tell us about your hunt and extend Congratulations Here
HuntnMa
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Kill and Hunt Stories/Congrats Thread.

Post by HuntnMa »

I met Fl.huntress in line around 3:00 a.m.,I saw two shooting stars and wished we would double because our mom is not going to be with us much longer, hospice has been called and it's just a waiting thing now... finally the gates opened at 5:00 a.m. and the race was on.
Got to my spot where I was going to start my hunt. The game plan was to go to the gobble and if I didn't hear one then I'd just hang out there. I heard Gobbling behind me by Fl. , to the side of me, in front of me... I clucked a couple of times just to let him know I was there... I hear him fly down, clucked and purred , he responds so I shut up... he gobbles again and BOOM, I thought welllll hellllll and then I heard Balalalala, I'm still in the game Yay...I start shaking and I tried to focus but it was done by then, there was no stopping it... I did three yelps and a cluck, he gobbles and he's closer...I position myself and I just wait...I see this white head and I said ''Casey, take the first you have !!!" because y'all know I have this bad habit of waiting until he's 5 yds from me, lol...so I killed him about 25 yds. from me. He dropped, his head down, dead bird so I thought, lol...I run over there...grabbed his neck and the fight was on, lol...I won :)
The video of that is so wrong...My hand is wrapped around his neck, he's flopping, I'm telling him God Bless, it's ok, you're going to die and then this evil giggle comes out of my mouth, priceless but oh so wrong...
17.1 lbs
9.5'' beard
spurs : 1''
1-1/16''
hookedspur
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by hookedspur »

WTG Ma you put us on the board :cheers:
ads1

Post by ads1 »

You makin us proud Ma! :thumbleft:
hookedspur
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by hookedspur »

Good job Team way to pile them up ....
hookedspur
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by hookedspur »

Way to stack-em wiltznucs That's some great birds.

Return to “Snood Snipers”