Time to do some spankin'

Jaybird, Shooter, Bonemonger, Gobblenut, Chatterbox
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Time to do some spankin'

Post by Jaybird »

I will be heading out of here early Wednesday morning for a couple of weeks of fun in the sun. Plan on partying Texas style, hunting Turkey, then swinging down to the gulf for some beach time and fishing from piers. Will keep in touch by my Kindle, but cannot get pictures small enough to post for some reason.
ImageImageImage
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

Had a change on Texas hunting plans rescheduled for upcoming weekend. Hopefully, all comes in place.
ImageImageImage
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

Jaybird wrote:Had a change on Texas hunting plans rescheduled for upcoming weekend. Hopefully, all comes in place.
Land owner is all fired up about us hunting this weekend, so it is definitely on. Hopefully I can get 2 Rios, since I decided to finish 2 Grand Slams needing the Rios and Merriams. Never really cared till this year, but when the Texas trip opened up decided I might as well. I would like to work a Merriam trip in, but next year probably more realistic.
ImageImageImage
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

GobbleNut wrote:
Gobbler wrote:Hey what happened? no one from meatpackers going to post anything?
no welcome back post.
no what you get for Christmas post.
no I'm scared this year post??
Posts?! We don't need no stinking posts! We're like a finely-tuned machine! We communicate by telepathy,...or is that pathetically? ...Anyway, it's way too complicated to try to explain to you mere mortals. We shall unleash our powers in another month or so and all that defy us shall be stricken down!! ...Especially the crap-spewers! :D :toothy7:
JIM,..... Did you hear a toilet flush???? I heard something, but not sure what it was!!! :LMAO: :LMAO:
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Shooter »

Jaybird wrote:
Jaybird wrote:
Gobbler wrote:Hey what happened? no one from meatpackers going to post anything?
no welcome back post.
no what you get for Christmas post.
no I'm scared this year post??
We just kill Turkeys. We let you wannabes talk trash and fail. Good luck on second place.
Rumor is a 70's bird is down for our first entry in the contest. That will be a good jump start. :thumbup:
Recent rumor has it, that something about a couple triple digit birds floating around. :mrgreen:

Return to “Meat Packers”