Part VIII

All about turkey calling + News, techniques, routines, advice, etc..
Post Reply
Roy
Posts: 269
Joined: July 20th, 2011, 3:40 pm
Location: Your Mamas

Part VIII

Post by Roy » March 26th, 2018, 8:02 pm

" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein

coconut
Posts: 225
Joined: February 17th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Re: Part VIII

Post by coconut » March 27th, 2018, 3:05 pm

Kid with a bike horn?

User avatar
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3623
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 6:50 pm
Location: Bumpass VA, moving to Fuget KY

Re: Part VIII

Post by guesswho » March 27th, 2018, 3:36 pm

Fat kid on a pogo stick?
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff

Roy
Posts: 269
Joined: July 20th, 2011, 3:40 pm
Location: Your Mamas

Re: Part VIII

Post by Roy » March 27th, 2018, 5:12 pm

U GUYS KNOW HOW TO MAKE A PERSON FEEL GOOD
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein

User avatar
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3623
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 6:50 pm
Location: Bumpass VA, moving to Fuget KY

Re: Part VIII

Post by guesswho » March 27th, 2018, 5:28 pm

:lol:
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff

coconut
Posts: 225
Joined: February 17th, 2017, 8:39 pm

Re: Part VIII

Post by coconut » March 27th, 2018, 5:32 pm

I am sorry I never hunted geese that much

hobbes

Re: Part VIII

Post by hobbes » March 27th, 2018, 6:48 pm

Guinea hen? :mrgreen:

Roy
Posts: 269
Joined: July 20th, 2011, 3:40 pm
Location: Your Mamas

Re: Part VIII

Post by Roy » March 27th, 2018, 7:21 pm

guesswho wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 5:28 pm
:lol:
coconut wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 5:32 pm
I am sorry I never hunted geese that much
hobbes wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 6:48 pm
Guinea hen? :mrgreen:
:thebirdman:
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein

hobbes

Re: Part VIII

Post by hobbes » March 27th, 2018, 11:39 pm

Roy wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 7:21 pm
guesswho wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 5:28 pm
:lol:
coconut wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 5:32 pm
I am sorry I never hunted geese that much
hobbes wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 6:48 pm
Guinea hen? :mrgreen:
:thebirdman:
I'm definitely no Dave Owens myself (not even close). I just try not to put sound files up for critique. :D :D

Roy
Posts: 269
Joined: July 20th, 2011, 3:40 pm
Location: Your Mamas

Re: Part VIII

Post by Roy » March 28th, 2018, 7:03 am

hobbes wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 11:39 pm
Roy wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 7:21 pm
guesswho wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 5:28 pm
:lol:
coconut wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 5:32 pm
I am sorry I never hunted geese that much
hobbes wrote:
March 27th, 2018, 6:48 pm
Guinea hen? :mrgreen:
:thebirdman:
I'm definitely no Dave Owens myself (not even close). I just try not to put sound files up for critique. :D :D
:slap:
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein

Post Reply

Return to “Calling & Competition Calling”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests