When you know you’ve got a decent amount of money coming in

All about the 2014 Gobbler Nation turkey hunting contest.
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: When you know you’ve got a decent amount of money coming

Post by soiltester »

wenyue wrote:Well, when waiting for crops to grow you could spend the day fishing or mining. The seasons dictate your crop rotations, with some that will only grow in a particular season, and on the first day of each season the crops you planted last season will die.RS 3 Gold Coupled with the time seeds take to grow, this adds a tactical element to farming in Stardew Valley realistically, you want to plant the last batch of the season so that it will grow on the last day of the season. The day your crops have fully grown you get pound signs in your eyes because they’re going to make you some sweet money.

When you know you’ve got a decent amount of money coming in, it’s then time to work out the best way to spend it – do you get more seeds than before? Upgrade something? Buy a barn or coop for farm animals? On the face of it, Runescape Gold you wouldn’t think Stardew Valley would involve so much strategy and tactical thinking, but if you want to be successful, it’s important to always plan one to two days ahead of where you are now.The perfect time to upgrade your farm and equipment is in the winter as you can’t plant any crops that season.

Winter is the least engaging season in Stardew Valley there’s a lot of waiting for everything to upgrade, and a heck of a lot of mining or fishing. It’s in winter that you realise how integral farming is to the game,Buy Runescape Gold but you need a period where you can focus on other aspects aside from farming. Those other aspects? Well, when waiting for crops to grow you could spend the day fishing or mining.

R U sure U B on the right site :LMAO: :LMAO: :stir:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

The last seed I planted I had to send it to college when it sprouted and grew. That had the effect of a decent amount of money going out. So I'm out on this deal.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
Fatmo

Post by Fatmo »

It seems like I always have a decent amount of money going out. On Turkey Calls!!!! :slap:
I'm with soiltester on this one.
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

:D
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"

Return to “2014 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest”