Woo Hoo

savduck

Woo Hoo

Post by savduck »

Looks like I'll be hitting the woods opening weekend of SC. Orangeburg area.
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Woo Hoo

Post by davisd9 »

Glad you are going to be able to get out there on the 15th. Wish I had a place down there to get out and hunt. Hope you have us a bird down quick and set the tone here, haha. Hunting with Ricky?
dirt road ninja

Post by dirt road ninja »

Good luck! I'll be in the woods sometime on the 15th as well. Get to hit the woods next weekend with my son for youth.
savduck

Post by savduck »

davisd9 wrote:Glad you are going to be able to get out there on the 15th. Wish I had a place down there to get out and hunt. Hope you have us a bird down quick and set the tone here, haha. Hunting with Ricky?

Yeah man, not sure of all the details yet. I told him I'd just come film, but it looks like I may get to do some shooting.
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by davisd9 »

savduck wrote:
davisd9 wrote:Glad you are going to be able to get out there on the 15th. Wish I had a place down there to get out and hunt. Hope you have us a bird down quick and set the tone here, haha. Hunting with Ricky?

Yeah man, not sure of all the details yet. I told him I'd just come film, but it looks like I may get to do some shooting.
Good luck he seems to hunt good land and is a good hunter. You have any of his pots? I have one of his crystals.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
savduck

Post by savduck »

Yes, I have a blood wood copper and soon to have a double sided cocobolo ceramic over slate.

Return to “Sun Rise Phantoms”