Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

All about the 2013 Gobbler Nation turkey hunting contest.
User avatar
hawglips
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3727
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by hawglips » February 20th, 2013, 2:42 pm

Johndoe wrote:Hog, you got to remember, Ladies first. If not I'm gonna protest. :joker:
Hmmmm.....

They'll probably have to play rocks, paper, scissors...

User avatar
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3565
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 6:50 pm
Location: Bumpass VA, moving to Fuget KY

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by guesswho » February 20th, 2013, 3:02 pm

hawglips wrote:Hmmmm.....

They'll probably have to play rocks, paper, scissors...
You can kill those white tipped turkeys Gobblenut hunts with any one of the above mentioned weapons.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff

timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 1670
Joined: August 28th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by timbrhuntr » February 20th, 2013, 3:22 pm

hawglips wrote:
timbrhuntr wrote:I also doubt this will be the last time Hal puts up a picture of that cup spittoon either!
You're right.

Since all you hotshots are gunning hard for us this year, I'm gonna show it while the showing's good....
Can't say as I blame ya rub it in while ya can !

timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 1670
Joined: August 28th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by timbrhuntr » February 20th, 2013, 3:24 pm

guesswho wrote:
hawglips wrote:Hmmmm.....

They'll probably have to play rocks, paper, scissors...
You can kill those white tipped turkeys Gobblenut hunts with any one of the above mentioned weapons.
Aw man ya done went and hurt my feeling now!

User avatar
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3565
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 6:50 pm
Location: Bumpass VA, moving to Fuget KY

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by guesswho » February 20th, 2013, 3:42 pm

:lol: I think there's an official form floating around that you can fill out and turn in.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff

chatterbox
Posts: 585
Joined: July 10th, 2011, 5:02 am
Location: New Hampshire

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by chatterbox » February 20th, 2013, 4:17 pm

guesswho wrote::lol: I think there's an official form floating around that you can fill out and turn in.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 5421
Joined: April 19th, 2012, 12:29 pm
Location: Deep South, Middle, TN

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by Shooter » February 20th, 2013, 8:32 pm

With all them shells Hawg has been loadin, he must be plannin on carrying the whole team.
He probably knows the chances of them getting those giants are slim,...lol.
I've got two 70 to 80s spotted too, but I know I have as much chance as a
fart in a whirlwind to actually taking them home.

User avatar
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3493
Joined: June 22nd, 2012, 8:50 am
Location: Tallahassee Fl

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by Johndoe » February 20th, 2013, 9:40 pm

guesswho wrote::lol: I think there's an official form floating around that you can fill out and turn in.
Yep I may need to look it up.
Image

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that

User avatar
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7443
Joined: June 27th, 2011, 1:01 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by Gobbler » February 21st, 2013, 9:44 am

The Gobbler's Cup 2013 just arrived!!!

I know it will be controversial but it will look great with Team DIXIE on it.

Image

User avatar
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3508
Joined: June 27th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by vaturkey » February 21st, 2013, 9:48 am

Shooter wrote:With all them shells Hawg has been loadin, he must be plannin on carrying the whole team.
He probably knows the chances of them getting those giants are slim,...lol.
I've got two 70 to 80s spotted too, but I know I have as much chance as a
fart in a whirlwind to actually taking them home.

Hey Tommy

Dont forget the Trumpet / Mouth Call trick ! :thumbup:

User avatar
Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 5421
Joined: April 19th, 2012, 12:29 pm
Location: Deep South, Middle, TN

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by Shooter » February 21st, 2013, 11:09 am

vaturkey wrote:
Shooter wrote:With all them shells Hawg has been loadin, he must be plannin on carrying the whole team.
He probably knows the chances of them getting those giants are slim,...lol.
I've got two 70 to 80s spotted too, but I know I have as much chance as a
fart in a whirlwind to actually taking them home.

Hey Tommy

Dont forget the Trumpet / Mouth Call trick ! :thumbup:
Yep, that was pretty awesome, I doubt I can do that though.
I only have a month to learn it, and I am a slow learner.

User avatar
hawglips
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3727
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by hawglips » February 22nd, 2013, 8:58 am

timbrhuntr wrote:
hawglips wrote:
timbrhuntr wrote:I also doubt this will be the last time Hal puts up a picture of that cup spittoon either!
You're right.

Since all you hotshots are gunning hard for us this year, I'm gonna show it while the showing's good....
Can't say as I blame ya rub it in while ya can !

:king:

Image

bighog11
Posts: 107
Joined: February 1st, 2012, 5:28 pm
Location: lakeland fl

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by bighog11 » March 2nd, 2013, 1:23 pm

Time is getting ny for us Florida boys to start dropping the hammer,,,, sure hope I can back up all this smack I've been talking lol
GOT SOME BIG GOBBLERS ON MY MIND

User avatar
turkeykiller12
Posts: 94
Joined: December 16th, 2012, 11:29 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by turkeykiller12 » March 2nd, 2013, 1:28 pm

That cups going to look great with TEAM DIXIE on it! Might as well go ahead and have it engraved in there! We've got this!!! :lol:
Team Dixie

User avatar
hawglips
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3727
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by hawglips » March 4th, 2013, 8:58 am

bighog11 wrote:Time is getting ny for us Florida boys to start dropping the hammer,,,, sure hope I can back up all this smack I've been talking lol
Looking forward to seeing pics of your first gobbler for the Flop Masters!

User avatar
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7443
Joined: June 27th, 2011, 1:01 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by Gobbler » March 4th, 2013, 9:09 am

hawglips wrote:
bighog11 wrote:Time is getting ny for us Florida boys to start dropping the hammer,,,, sure hope I can back up all this smack I've been talking lol
Looking forward to seeing pics of your first gobbler for the Flop Masters!
Hal, you might want to send me 2 magic 40.05 yard shells that I can use to back up Nick after he chokes and misses! LOL :mrgreen:

User avatar
hawglips
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3727
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by hawglips » March 4th, 2013, 4:45 pm

Gobbler wrote:
hawglips wrote:
bighog11 wrote:Time is getting ny for us Florida boys to start dropping the hammer,,,, sure hope I can back up all this smack I've been talking lol
Looking forward to seeing pics of your first gobbler for the Flop Masters!
Hal, you might want to send me 2 magic 40.05 yard shells that I can use to back up Nick after he chokes and misses! LOL :mrgreen:
Hmmm.....

Maybe I better send the shells to him instead...

User avatar
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3699
Joined: June 7th, 2011, 8:20 pm
Location: Green Swamp Florida

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by Turkey Talker » March 4th, 2013, 6:08 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image

bighog11
Posts: 107
Joined: February 1st, 2012, 5:28 pm
Location: lakeland fl

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by bighog11 » March 7th, 2013, 7:30 pm

Yes Hal you better send me those shells because I'm going to be hunting fairly close to Doug and we all know how he misses,,,, I tried to call him to get a 20 on where he will be hunting opening weekend but he never called me back so I guess I'll just have to find his boat and Ghostley sneak in there on him
GOT SOME BIG GOBBLERS ON MY MIND

Cont520
Posts: 347
Joined: June 29th, 2011, 1:26 pm
Location: Plant city Florida

Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by Cont520 » March 7th, 2013, 8:55 pm

bighog11 wrote:Yes Hal you better send me those shells because I'm going to be hunting fairly close to Doug and we all know how he misses,,,, I tried to call him to get a 20 on where he will be hunting opening weekend but he never called me back so I guess I'll just have to find his boat and Ghostley sneak in there on him
Oh Doug's boat will be a mystery of where it is or better yet who has it lol;)
Double beard guide service LLC

bighog11
Posts: 107
Joined: February 1st, 2012, 5:28 pm
Location: lakeland fl

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by bighog11 » March 10th, 2013, 3:41 am

Doesn't matter who has it because anyone who has access to tht boat also has acess to awesome gobbler holes lol
GOT SOME BIG GOBBLERS ON MY MIND

User avatar
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3493
Joined: June 22nd, 2012, 8:50 am
Location: Tallahassee Fl

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by Johndoe » March 22nd, 2013, 5:23 pm

Was just lookin and very few entries to the contest. You all should concede. :D
Image

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that

bighog11
Posts: 107
Joined: February 1st, 2012, 5:28 pm
Location: lakeland fl

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by bighog11 » March 26th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Everyone runnin scared know one doing much talking???? What's going on Gus I see a lot of birds dying and not many being registerd in the contest???? :dontknow:
GOT SOME BIG GOBBLERS ON MY MIND

User avatar
HuntnMa
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3057
Joined: August 27th, 2011, 7:06 am
Location: Florida

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by HuntnMa » March 26th, 2013, 5:21 pm

Gobbler wrote:The Gobbler's Cup 2013 just arrived!!!

I know it will be controversial but it will look great with Team DIXIE on it.

Image

I agree :thumbup:
Image

User avatar
hawglips
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3727
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Re: Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

Post by hawglips » March 27th, 2013, 9:33 am

Johndoe wrote:Was just lookin and very few entries to the contest. You all should concede. :D

Things will be heating up in the reigning champs' thread shortly...

Post Reply

Return to “2013 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest