Turkey Contest- TURNED INTO SMACK THREAD!!

All about the 2013 Gobbler Nation turkey hunting contest.
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Turkey Contest

Post by Jaybird »

guesswho wrote:
Jaybird wrote:That whole group couldn't find their way out of a Park. No wonder they haven't shot anything in 3 years. They keep getting lost.
It's not nice to make fun of others who struggle during hunting season.
Just playing the senior/senile card on you kids. Now go out with a GPS, and kill something for a change.
ImageImageImage
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

Jaybird wrote:Just playing the senior/senile card on you kids. Now go out with a GPS, and kill something for a change.
I think I'm hunting from the truck this year. It has a navigation system. Shoot one out the window, throw it in the truck and push the go home button. Can't believe I haven't thought of this before.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

guesswho wrote:
Jaybird wrote:Just playing the senior/senile card on you kids. Now go out with a GPS, and kill something for a change.
I think I'm hunting from the truck this year. It has a navigation system. Shoot one out the window, throw it in the truck and push the go home button. Can't believe I haven't thought of this before.
I guess your avatar pretty much explains that. Wish I had the time to get down to your neck of the woods, and show you how to Turkey hunt, but dang if your mom gave up, what chance do I have. :dontknow:
ImageImageImage
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

:lol:
I wish someone would come and show me instead of just telling me how to do it. I gained a lot of knowledge the last couple of years on these forums, but I'm just not sure how to apply it in real hunt situations.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Turkey Contest

Post by drenalinld »

Jay, not finding my way out of a park kind of hurts. Once when I was about 17, I had a terrible stretch where I missed three good bucks in two days. At the dinner table I was talking with my brothers about hunting on our part of the lease that bordered the absolutely no hunting allowed state park land. My mom said what has probably been the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me. "Son, I bet they would let you hunt in the state park if you would just ask them, heck they would probably let you hunt in the zoo"!! I have never recovered from that humiliation.....lol
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Johndoe »

LMCAO

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

drenalinld wrote:Jay, not finding my way out of a park kind of hurts. Once when I was about 17, I had a terrible stretch where I missed three good bucks in two days. At the dinner table I was talking with my brothers about hunting on our part of the lease that bordered the absolutely no hunting allowed state park land. My mom said what has probably been the most hurtful thing anyone has ever said to me. "Son, I bet they would let you hunt in the state park if you would just ask them, heck they would probably let you hunt in the zoo"!! I have never recovered from that humiliation.....lol
Dang, your mom was brutal. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

guesswho wrote::lol:
I wish someone would come and show me instead of just telling me how to do it. I gained a lot of knowledge the last couple of years on these forums, but I'm just not sure how to apply it in real hunt situations.
We can only do so much :dontknow:
ImageImageImage
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

LMCAOABANBC. = Laugh My Country Ass Off And Buy A New Box Call.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Gobbler wrote: Ass
Strike 1 :dontknow:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Prick!
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

Gobbler wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Prick!
I can't believe you called the runt the P word. Have a little respect.
ImageImageImage
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

Jaybird wrote:
I can't believe you called the runt the P word. Have a little respect.
Little ?
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

No Offensive Content:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, racial, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Any post containing material in violation of this rule or linking to a site in violation of this rule doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). GobblerNation.com may be more strict than other communities in its definition of offensive material. If you have any doubts about whether your post or site may violate these guidelines, please ask a moderator before posting.

The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic without notice and at any time should they see fit.

Personal Behavior:
Personal attacks on individuals or groups are not permitted. You are free to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully without insult and personal attack. Posts containing name calling or other words will be deleted. Similarly, discussions that become overly heated or hostile in tone may be closed or removed.

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeerike 2
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Turkey Contest

Post by drenalinld »

That's 30 days in the hole, Jake!
jrseale82

Post by jrseale82 »

Is there going to be a sign up thread to enter? I would like to get on someones team that will let me. And I'm not picky on the rules.
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:
No Offensive Content:
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, racial, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Any post containing material in violation of this rule or linking to a site in violation of this rule doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). GobblerNation.com may be more strict than other communities in its definition of offensive material. If you have any doubts about whether your post or site may violate these guidelines, please ask a moderator before posting.

The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic without notice and at any time should they see fit.

Personal Behavior:
Personal attacks on individuals or groups are not permitted. You are free to challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully without insult and personal attack. Posts containing name calling or other words will be deleted. Similarly, discussions that become overly heated or hostile in tone may be closed or removed.

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeerike 2

ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
turkeykiller12

Turkey Contest

Post by turkeykiller12 »

I'd like to participate this year. I'm fine on any rules but I do think picking teams like was done last year sounds like the way to go.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.
Team Dixie
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:
Gobbler wrote: Ass
Strike 1 :dontknow:
My ASS . Not Directed as another Individual.

Take that strike away. :mrgreen:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:
No Offensive Content:

Personal Behavior:

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeerike 2
I just was laughing and typed a verb. :dontknow: Didn't say You or Tom Is.
prick
/prik/
Verb
Make a small hole in (something) with a sharp point; pierce slightly.

I rest my case. No strikes.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Sounds like strike 3. What are you going to call your next turkey hunting forum and can I get an early invite to it? :D :walk: :wave:
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by davisd9 »

drenalinld wrote:Listen, I will make it easy. Me, GSLAM 95, savduck, Guesswho, MKW, and TRKYHTR did not kill any birds the last three years but would take one for the team and team up hoping to score this Spring???
I can make it easy as well, me, dirt road ninja, Turkeykiller12, ccleroy, and Stinky J Picklestein will group up so we will not hold anyone back. Since Guesswho is just starting to get his questions down and has yet to understand how to relay the information in the field I feel as we should bring him on our team so that ya'll can get someone to help you score big, and we will not take no for an answer :D !
turkeykiller12

Turkey Contest

Post by turkeykiller12 »

davisd9 wrote:
drenalinld wrote:Listen, I will make it easy. Me, GSLAM 95, savduck, Guesswho, MKW, and TRKYHTR did not kill any birds the last three years but would take one for the team and team up hoping to score this Spring???
I can make it easy as well, me, dirt road ninja, Turkeykiller12, ccleroy, and Stinky J Picklestein will group up so we will not hold anyone back. Since Guesswho is just starting to get his questions down and has yet to understand how to relay the information in the field I feel as we should bring him on our team so that ya'll can get someone to help you score big, and we will not take no for an answer :D !
I like the way your thinking!

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.
Team Dixie
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by drenalinld »

No problem, keep Ronnie. We are signing up his mom anyway!
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by davisd9 »

drenalinld wrote:No problem, keep Ronnie. We are signing up his mom anyway!
She will carry the whole team!

Return to “2013 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest”