Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin

Redneck cuisine from the hunting camp.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Sal whipped up a meal tonight Pork tenderloins with a glaze with pure honey and BBQ sauce and other things I found online years ago for ribs in oven a member here claimed he came up with found the recipe few years prior and posted link lol @ 250 to 130 basting every 10 minutes and a flash sear to 145 in cast. Hassleback potatoes with butter an onions. Garlic, pepper and butter green beans and asparagus. With toasted artisan bread.
16138.jpeg
BrowningGuy88

Re: Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin

Post by BrowningGuy88 »

Pork tenderloins are my favorite grilling meat. Makes a quick, delicious dinner!
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

BrowningGuy88 wrote: February 27th, 2020, 10:33 pm Pork tenderloins are my favorite grilling meat. Makes a quick, delicious dinner!
Pork tenderloin is awesome you give it a couple hour brine bath cook 140-145 cut with a fork juicy. Approach 155+ it dries out fast. Pork steak is probably the cheapest most underated meat we do alot with it.

We cook alot of pork. Sal goes tonight tenderloin prolly my favorite protein
Ask over steak or seafood, Yup
batsonbe

Post by batsonbe »

Sounds fantastic. Id personally have to fire up my smoker to cook that loin
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

batsonbe wrote: February 27th, 2020, 11:00 pm Sounds fantastic. Id personally have to fire up my smoker to cook that loin
We do that alot in summer but it's snowing sideways 30mph gusts. I've smoked at -18 in kamado thinking no
batsonbe

Post by batsonbe »

Haha yep, that’d be a negative for me as well! Blessed to live in the South and seldom have to deal with snow
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

Really looks good, Tom. I love it all!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

Tom, a NC buddy and I will be in the Gratiot area the end of May, so let us know what's on the menu or if your chow wagon will be at an event somewhere!!! :thumbup:
Ya' never know what may happen, ya' may even be servin' chittlins' & collards & gritts :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Man that looks like 5 star quality!
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

hoobilly wrote: February 29th, 2020, 10:11 am Man that looks like 5 star quality!
Thanks Brice. Ultimately that's our goal, not to start but down the road. We have some lakes up here with 1/2 mil homes doctor's, lawyers etc. Do private catering. Rich guy invites buddies up for weekend of golf or boating or even family. It would be so convenient have a fantastic up scale meal prepared when you get off boat

Sal and I can cook about anything right were dorks we go out to eat there's normally a cooking mag in front of us. When we're in truck we read restaurant menus looking for ideas. Realistically our meals are 30 minutes prep to finish

Funny this morning, sal went to her nephews pee wee BB. She had two people stop her ask how do you cook like that lol Happens alot. Friends you wanna come over for supper, sure what you cooking lol

We cook and plate pics and post not to brag but to inspire. Nobody our age cooks anymore, why theirs three aisle frozen food. I'm proud some of best friends have bought kamados, Blackstones..
WoodMoose

Post by WoodMoose »

nicely done

Return to “Camp Dinner”