Boring !!

timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Boring !!

Post by timbrhuntr »

Man all you Florida people must be out hunting for team no name because it sure is boring in here :D :mrgreen: :wave:

Hey Jim is it 80 degrees where you are ? Man I hope it ain't 90 in April :shock:

:turkeywave: :bootyshake: :turkeywave: :struttin:
Shep

Re: Boring !!

Post by Shep »

Come on down brother the weather is great and so is the hunting. :walk:
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Shep wrote:Come on down brother the weather is great and so is the hunting. :walk:
I'm not so sure about the weather I was just there for the Daytona 500 and it got cancelled due to weather for the first time in 54 years . I was lucky to go and hunt there last year for turkey and would love to come back but I doubt I'll ever get drawn again. :(
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

timbrhuntr wrote:Man all you Florida people must be out hunting for team no name because it sure is boring in here :D :mrgreen: :wave:

Hey Jim is it 80 degrees where you are ? Man I hope it ain't 90 in April :shock:

:turkeywave: :bootyshake: :turkeywave: :struttin:
...Must be nice to already be hunting! Yeah, Tim,...I agree everybody must be out hunting or getting ready for the season to start. Not much activity around here right now. Weather around here is pretty typical for this time of year,...can't decide if it still wants to be winter or start on summer. Don't worry,...where we will be hunting at 8-10,000 ft. will be quite a bit cooler.
Jim
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Man I can't wait to get there. I am up to 30 mniutes on high on the stairmaster so I don't pass out on you guys up there. Hey I was reading a long post on the bowsite about changes to the NM regs. Seems to have alot to do with NR hunters and I think elk. Sure has some guys stirred up.
Shep

Post by Shep »

10,000 feet man there is not enough air up there for a flatlander like me!
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Shep wrote:10,000 feet man there is not enough air up there for a flatlander like me!
I hear that. It don't get much flatter than where I live also. Should be interesting to say the least.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I'm sorry you guys are bored.

Wees havin a BIG TIME in Central Florida. Just waitin fo the season to open.

Return to “Beak Breakers”