Stoeger M3020 turkey edition

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
KyKRAZEE

Stoeger M3020 turkey edition

Post by KyKRAZEE »

I was at a local gun store today and saw a new variation of the Stoeger M3020. It's their new turkey edition evidently. Anyone heard of or seen this one before?
Attachments
Screenshot_20190410-224229_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20190410-224218_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20190410-223810_Photos.jpg
BIG BLUE NATION FOREVER
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Stoeger M3020 turkey edition

Post by Hoobilly »

Looks like they turned the tactical into a turkey version.

Very smart. Not sure how the sites will work

Red dot would be nicer
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Spuriosity
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Spuriosity »

May just be my eyes or the perspective of the picture, but that rear sight looks like it is mounted "as crooked as a dog's hind leg". How long is the barrel?
pullit
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by pullit »

May just be my eyes or the perspective of the picture, but that rear sight looks like it is mounted "as crooked as a dog's hind leg"

I agree
I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have no need for a 30-06, I have a shotgun
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

I thought same thing about the rear sight, but may be an illusion because of the angle the photo was taken. Is that a side view of the front sight in the last photo? Good grief that thing is tall.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

pullit wrote: April 11th, 2019, 8:11 am May just be my eyes or the perspective of the picture, but that rear sight looks like it is mounted "as crooked as a dog's hind leg"

I agree
it does look crooked. but I agree that its probably the angle of the picture taken
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
KyKRAZEE

Post by KyKRAZEE »

I believe the bbl. is 24" ,yes the rear peep sight looks crooked to me as well, and yes, the front sight would HAVE TO GO!!!! I spoke with Stoeger today and according to them this is a limited run edition gun,the front sight is removable by taking a long screw out of it. The nice lady I spoke with said they had plenty of them ....for now. Keep posted on here about the whereabouts of any of these ya'll find anywhere else,cuz I tried finding them and Whittaker guns is the only place I've located any. Too bad they didn't come out with these about 2 months ago huh....? I'm thinking very seriously about getting one ,taking that hideous front sight off,replacing the peep sight with a rail and FF3 and killing some turkeys this fall. Keep the post updated please & THANK YA'LL!!!
BIG BLUE NATION FOREVER
Rgeorge

Post by Rgeorge »

I looked at one yesterday and ended up buying the same gun in mossy oak bottom land because it had no barrel rib
KyKRAZEE

Post by KyKRAZEE »

How much was the one you looked at? And where at? Was the gun you bought drilled & tapped?
BIG BLUE NATION FOREVER

Return to “Gun Talk”