Beretta A 300 Outlander

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Beretta A 300 Outlander

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

OLE RASPY wrote: September 4th, 2017, 7:34 pm
ICDEDTURKES wrote: September 4th, 2017, 8:42 am
fountain wrote: September 4th, 2017, 8:19 am Be sure to keep us posted on how the perform for ya
Will do was planning on goose hunting all weekend, but we had to take Sal's dad to er and has to have a quadruple bypass tomorrow. So early season may be shot for us.

I'm still scouting though, one of our pasture ponds is gaining birds each day.
Sorry to hear bout sals dad. Hope he makes a full recovery
Thanks...

No doubt he will, probably most righetous man I've ever known. He has kept to 3 miles a day and eating right from his heart attack 2 years ago. He is in great shape, the surgeon team are some of the best in the country. I just need to keep Sally in check.

She's as bad as they come in the field, but this stuff hits home, she's got a big heart, especially for her dad. When I was in ICU for four days, never left my side for more than 10 minutes, no showers, nothing
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: September 4th, 2017, 10:53 pm
OLE RASPY wrote: September 4th, 2017, 7:34 pm Thanks...

No doubt he will, probably most righetous man I've ever known. He has kept to 3 miles a day and eating right from his heart attack 2 years ago. He is in great shape, the surgeon team are some of the best in the country. I just need to keep Sally in check.

She's as bad as they come in the field, but this stuff hits home, she's got a big heart, especially for her dad. When I was in ICU for four days, never left my side for more than 10 minutes, no showers, nothing
Prayers for her dad. Hope he has no complications and heals fast!
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

hoobilly wrote: September 5th, 2017, 11:38 am
ICDEDTURKES wrote: September 4th, 2017, 10:53 pm
OLE RASPY wrote: September 4th, 2017, 7:34 pm Thanks...

Prayers for her dad. Hope he has no complications and heals fast!
Thanks bud he is in OR now. He's got this..
fountain

Post by fountain »

Hope the bypass went well, first off.

I have one and my wife shot it this weekend for our dove opener and it did well. We bought it last year but fired the first shell Saturday out of it. I shot it 2 times and it felt good, but I let her have it and I shot an m1. It seems like a decent gun. Maybe it will fare well
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

fountain wrote: September 7th, 2017, 5:03 pm Hope the bypass went well, first off.

I have one and my wife shot it this weekend for our dove opener and it did well. We bought it last year but fired the first shell Saturday out of it. I shot it 2 times and it felt good, but I let her have it and I shot an m1. It seems like a decent gun. Maybe it will fare well
Thanks

If I like it I'll most likely order a sure cycle kit and see what other gas function upgrades are available from SRM. There work, took my x2, well not my, some thief stole it, from single shot to infallible.

Return to “Gun Talk”