Vinci?

A discussion about Turkey guns, rifles, black powder, handguns, chokes, cleaning, and accessories.
howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Vinci?

Post by howl »

Anybody running, or have run, a Vinci for turkeys? What's the good? I'm about to part ways with a 935 and need to fill the spot. I might not actually use the Vinci for gobblers, but it's a consideration. The Vinci is the last one I'm considering before I go ahead with a A300.
BrowningGuy88

Post by BrowningGuy88 »

I had a black 3 inch Vinci with a 26 inch barrel. I loved the gun and it shot really well.

I bought it for shooting doves and ducks and after 1 season of not having time to duck hunt, I went back to my double barrel on doves and sold the Vinci.

Mine shot well with a RR choke and Mag Blends.
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Vinci?

Post by Hognutz »

I'm a Benelli guy and couldn't stand to look at my Vinci. (Ugliest thing I've ever seen) Sold it to my brother..
It shot good, though..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
mrclif

Post by mrclif »

I've had 2 so far, I love em. Best fitting turkey gun I've ever had both of mine have had pistol grip stocks.
howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

Finally got to hold a Vinci and Super Vinci. Seemed like the Super handled a litter quicker, but the regular came right up for me. With the bolt issue and the loud safety, it's not a turkey gun for me. Might still get one and overlook the turkey thing. I already have a couple. I'm going to find a shop that has the Vinci and an A300 to compare directly before I buy.
howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

Well, nevermind. I saw that $100 rebate on A300s. $550 for a Beretta with walnut is not to be passed up! I called the gun shop to make sure they had one and drove right over. There's about to be a worn out 935 with a box full of chokes on gunbroker.
K9Doc

Post by K9Doc »

Too dang UGLY

Return to “Gun Talk”