Question on this Slam thing

The official Grand Slam discussion area.
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Questio on this Slam thing

Post by drenalinld »

I love that idea. Call slam.
GSLAM95
Location: Southern Illinois - NOTE: Chicago is not part of IL by our choice!

Re: Questio on this Slam thing

Post by GSLAM95 »

Back to the original post...Jay I hope you finish it out this year buddy...Then you will have the Gould's fever next.....Trust me it will happen!
Also to our Boss the GOBBLER....I never wanted to go after the Ocellated either until I seen a few mounts in person and found out they could be killed on the ground instead of out of the tree the way most were years ago.
It was a blast to bowhunt them and I hope to save up and go again someday...The history and landscape of the Mayan indians is something to see.
When in doubt,show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile. And live as if your success was inevitable, and so it shall be.
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

A call slam is cool ,but I ain't doing that diaphragm thing. Last time I tries I spit my dentures in the dirt.
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

redarrow wrote:A call slam is cool ,but I ain't doing that diaphragm thing. Last time I tries I spit my dentures in the dirt.
:lol: You too? I take my teeth out when I'm hunting, and gum it, which works. I put my teeth in for the pictures. :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
willygee

Re: Question on this Slam thing

Post by willygee »

I have come to the realization that all turkeys are hybrids just like people imho….I have shot what Im assuming were Rios hybrids in the NW corner of Nebraska.They dont care where they are as long as a hot hen is in front of them.
Tail Feathers

Re: Question on this Slam thing

Post by Tail Feathers »

I have a slam but the NWTF doesn’t know it. ;)
The travel, meeting the people and exploring new places makes it worthwhile to me.
Turkey fanatic :turkeywave:

Return to “Gobbler Nation Grand Slams”