Pinhoti Project/ Lost camera

Post your favorite YouTube hunting videos here.
decoykrvr

Pinhoti Project/ Lost camera

Post by decoykrvr »

Well Dave,
Your doing such a great job w/ the Pinhoti Project documenting your hunts, that when you revealed that your "good" camera had been swept away in a stream crossing, my first totally irrational thought was, "Call Courtenay, and get her to bring another camera when she comes!" As someone who has chased gobblers for almost 40 years, you are really capturing the true essence of what makes turkey hunting such a unique "obsession". Thanks for your efforts and congratulations on your successes.
jryser

Re: Pinhoti Project/ Lost camera

Post by jryser »

decoykrvr wrote:Well Dave,
Your doing such a great job w/ the Pinhoti Project documenting your hunts, that when you revealed that your "good" camera had been swept away in a stream crossing, my first totally irrational thought was, "Call Courtenay, and get her to bring another camera when she comes!" As someone who has chased gobblers for almost 40 years, you are really capturing the true essence of what makes turkey hunting such a unique "obsession". Thanks for your efforts and congratulations on your successes.
That was exactly my thought with regard to getting a camera replacement. I don’t think it’s irrational tho! My wife knows I’d call her to bring one Bc she’s done it!! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cove

Re: Pinhoti Project/ Lost camera

Post by Cove »

I still had the big camera with me. And with Courtenay showing up the next day I knew I'd be using it. Loosing the little vlog camera just makes videoing the "ins and outs" much less convenient (therefore alot of it goes missing). And I hate that, but there is a some footage from the next few days I'm putting together now including the concluder to Courtenay's first grand slam (and a single season) with her first Merriams and a VERY unique hunt to round out the trip in Idaho.

I will admit, loosing that camera had me damning my luck (with the videoing) and caused my motivation (to video) to tank. Looking back at it, I'm mad at myself- but I also remember saying that I wasn't going to let the camera interfere with the trip and most definitely Courtenay's first Merriams experience. I was determined to show her a good time- camera or not.

Return to “GNTV”