Any Hog Hunters?

everything except turkey & deer
gblack15

Re: Any Hog Hunters?

Post by gblack15 »

HuntnMa wrote:I may have jumped to conclusions because of the airboat comment, so I apologize if that's the case, I just don't want anyone getting into trouble over a damned hog.
I aint hunting in Toso with the boat. You might not realize it but we know each other from years of hunting the same areas.
For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse. Romans 1:20
HuntnMa
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HuntnMa »

I figured you knew me, lol.......hope your season goes better than it did in the past,or shall I say I hope your hunting area isn't tainted lol...Happy Hunting
TS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by TS »

gblack15 wrote:
HuntnMa wrote:I may have jumped to conclusions because of the airboat comment, so I apologize if that's the case, I just don't want anyone getting into trouble over a damned hog.
I aint hunting in Toso with the boat. You might not realize it but we know each other from years of hunting the same areas.

You have to forgive Ma she is really bitchy lately from a lack of giggin frogs!
"Better being 30 minutes early than 5 minutes late"
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

Gobbler wrote:

Thats Soo Old School!! Rambo Style! :thumbup:
HuntnMa
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HuntnMa »

TS wrote:
gblack15 wrote:

You have to forgive Ma she is really bitchy lately from a lack of giggin frogs!

Yeah that's it TS lol.......don't you know these folks want to see some frog pics Gobbler, lol.
I think a lack of sleep may have something to do with it too...but I'm still sweeter than most :angel4:
ArkansasDon

Post by ArkansasDon »

heres a few handgun kills, top hog shoot 18 yards in the ear with 45 Win Mag. The other were 30 yrd shot with same handgun
Camo Solutions http://www.camo-solutions.com
Red Hawk Archery Pro Staff http://www.redhawk-archery.com
HuntnMa
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HuntnMa »

Very nice.......never killed one with a handgun or a spear....two things on my bucket list :)
ArkansasDon

Post by ArkansasDon »

handgun hunting is a blast. Your margin of error is greater. So prcticing with a handgun is a must. Getting use to a scope that has a very large eye relief is another factor. Your handgun scope is easier to black-out than a rifle or shotgun scope. So knowing your eye distance to scope is a must too. Shooting sticks is what I use, Tripod style. The other important thing is, not getting too much gun. I like the 45 Winchester Mag. Its a power house.
Camo Solutions http://www.camo-solutions.com
Red Hawk Archery Pro Staff http://www.redhawk-archery.com

Return to “Waterfowl & Small Game”