Bino Harness

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Bino Harness

Post by jsh909 »

Was looking at the ALPS Vantage and Was wondering if someone could give me the inside dimensions of the pouch on one of these?

I am looking for a harness with a pouch, doesn't need to be this one. So I am open to other suggestions as well.

I need the interior dimensions of the pouch to be about 7.5in wide× 7in tall x 3in deep. My binoculars are 20x50s

Trying to get one before fall season, the simple harness straps without the pouch have not been working out well for me with the weather here in Ohio.

Thanks in advance guys
WV Ridge Reaper
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Bino Harness

Post by WV Ridge Reaper »

I’d give this company a look,I’m happy with mine.

https://alaskaguidecreations.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

I have an ALPS but it's the extreme series. It's relatively low profile. I'm running 8x42 Vortex Vipers in it. I could fit 10x42s in it, but I don't think 20x50s would work in the model that I have. However, the Vantage looks bigger.
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by jsh909 »

Thanks for the replys guys. I tried contacting Alps but have not received a response yet.

I will give those Alaskans a look as well.

Thanks again
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

7x7x2" as measured on mine. In that the flap is adjustable and sides are soft padded and flexible, binos larger than my measurements would fit. The removable box call holster is a perfect fit for the newer model Thermacel. The diaphragm pockets are a perfect design that allow the unintended loss of your favorite mouth calls. The rear pocket will hold a slate and strikers. If only it didn't have the NWTF logo and had better designed mouth call pockets it would be better. :D It carries my 8x30B Zeiss binos with room to spare. Gil
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by jsh909 »

GLS wrote: July 14th, 2019, 8:43 am 7x7x2" as measured on mine. In that the flap is adjustable and sides are soft padded and flexible, binos larger than my measurements would fit. The removable box call holster is a perfect fit for the newer model Thermacel. The diaphragm pockets are a perfect design that allow the unintended loss of your favorite mouth calls. The rear pocket will hold a slate and strikers. If only it didn't have the NWTF logo and had better designed mouth call pockets it would be better. :D It carries my 8x30B Zeiss binos with room to spare. Gil

Gil, is this for the ALPS Vantage?
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

This one. I was .5" off in one measurement.
https://www.amazon.com/ALPS-OutdoorZ-Va ... 221&sr=8-4
jsh909
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by jsh909 »

Thanks buddy, just ordered one.

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”