Carhart Tacoma Ripstop Pants

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Carhart Tacoma Ripstop Pants

Post by Hoobilly »

Just wanted to let you fellow hunters know about these Carhart Tacoma Ripstop pants..

A year ago I found these at Big R store and wasn't about to pay 49.99 a pair for them as the Army BDU woodland ripstop pants work just fine.

But....

Recently I was buying some hunting supplies and they had them on sale for $25 of course they had them in my size but I found that they wear like dress pant and I left there disappointed went home and checked on eBay and the prices on eBay were nuts.

Clicked on Amazon and found them on sale for $19-23 on 2 different Prime sellers.

I wear a size 36 and knowing that they were actually undersized I ordered 38's

Bought 2 in green and 2 pair in brown,

After wearing these for a few days I have come to the conclusion that I can't wait for spring turkey season.

these are liteweight and have the room in the legs that I need to be able to move around in the woods. I will be ordering more of these and use them for work and for early fall bow season.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Carhart Tacoma Ripstop Pants

Post by Hoobilly »

heres a few pictures
Attachments
tacoma ripstop3.jpg
tacoma ripstop3.jpg (19.11 KiB) Viewed 3933 times
tacoma ripstop2.jpg

2Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by 2Shooter »

Good looking pants at a great price! Just to bad they don't have cargo pockets on the legs. :thumbup:
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I hunt in something similar, wrangler Riggs wear. I started using them in Kansas as theirs a tight fence seemingly every 50 yards and it is hell on camo.

I will say it is all you can do not to laugh watching a client with his brand new 400 pants for the trip rip them going through wire.
Bigspurs68

Post by Bigspurs68 »

If there's a Gabriels store near you, keep a eye out there. I've picked up a bunch of great hunting clothes there for cheap.
Momma said "kill that turkey"
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: August 9th, 2017, 8:08 am I hunt in something similar, wrangler Riggs wear. I started using them in Kansas as theirs a tight fence seemingly every 50 yards and it is hell on camo.

I will say it is all you can do not to laugh watching a client with his brand new 400 pants for the trip rip them going through wire.
:LMAO:
I have tried on the Rigs.. I don't have the movement I need in the legs to wear them hunting.

Anyone who spends big money on camo pants has more money than brains.

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Bigspurs68 wrote: August 9th, 2017, 10:09 am If there's a Gabriels store near you, keep a eye out there. I've picked up a bunch of great hunting clothes there for cheap.
I have heard of that store but I don't think they have one around northern Indiana.

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”