"Best" cushion/seat

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
decoykrvr

"Best" cushion/seat

Post by decoykrvr »

I've given camo turkey hunting cushions from Sportsman's Comfort Products as gifts to all my turkey/deer hunting friends. The thick closed-cell cushions won't bottom-out with the largest hunter and I've used one of their cushions for over 20 years. I had them make me a custom cushion which attaches to my vest and have a standard cushion which I carry on a 2" nylon web belt with a quick release lever style buckle. I also use the standard cushion while deer hunting and put the web strap around the tree so that it can't fall off my stand seat, but it enables me to carry it out after every hunt to insure a dry comfortable cushion. The company is a small 2 man operation in Murfreesboro, TN, run and founded by Physical Therapists who also make back cushions and a small seat w/ folding legs which utilizes their thick cushion which can be detached. Google, Sportsman"s Comfort Products, or www.huntingcomfort.com, I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed with their products. I check out every hunting cushion which I see in stores, and have yet to find a better cushion. No, I have no vested interest in the company, but like the owners and love their products.

g
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: "Best" cushion/seat

Post by Gobbler »

I fixed your link.

It is reasonably priced. I may check it out. I have only been able to use air cushions.
decoykrvr

Re: "Best" cushion/seat

Post by decoykrvr »

I appreciate all the help I can get. The cushions are a dense, closed cell foam. My original cushion is covered w/ a cotton cloth and has held up really well, and John started utilizing a nylon cover some years ago. You won't wear it out!!!

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”