Archery Season ...Whats YA Using?

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Archery Season ...Whats YA Using?

Post by drenalinld »

Tom, I don't even use feathers or vanes anymore. Mathews DrenalinLD with lots of goodies.

ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Archery Season ...Whats YA Using?

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

drenalinld wrote:Tom, I don't even use feathers or vanes anymore. Mathews DrenalinLD with lots of goodies.
Yeah I was looking through Cabelas or BP or something the other day and saw those.. :scratch: I was always one of those guys that kept up on the latest and greatest, its like I am Rip Van Winkle at this point when I look at archery stuff. :lol:
SCtrkyhntr

Post by SCtrkyhntr »

ole5beards wrote: Like your arrows and color combos. Those "Yellow Jacket" arrows are my favorite also, I like the way they look!
I really like the yellow color scheme but the banana cut fletching have to go. I really like the way the banana cut and the traditional cut feathers look but they are just too loud for hunting. The 5" shield cut feathers I use now work just as well with much less noise. Building arrows is a stress reliever for me.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Ya SCtrkyhntr that's what I'm talking about. When i first got into archery the guy at the shop made up some arrows for me. He took forever and I wasn't real happy with the look or cost so I decided to try it myself. I made up jigs to cut and crest my arrows and found it to be alot of fun trying different shapes and colour combo's. Unfortunately now that my shoulders are so bad I have given away most of my equipment to a young guy that wanted to start making up his own arrows. Definitely was lots of fun and a great way to use up all those turkey feathers.
Doedaddy

Post by Doedaddy »

Mathews Creed. 8 days and a get up.
Pick me out a winner Bobby!!!
blunderbuss

Post by blunderbuss »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:
drenalinld wrote:Tom, I don't even use feathers or vanes anymore. Mathews DrenalinLD with lots of goodies.
Yeah I was looking through Cabelas or BP or something the other day and saw those.. :scratch: I was always one of those guys that kept up on the latest and greatest, its like I am Rip Van Winkle at this point when I look at archery stuff. :lol:
I know the feeling, got to update! :shock:
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

blunderbuss wrote:
ICDEDTURKES wrote:
I know the feeling, got to update! :shock:
I have found the 22 Mag never goes out of style :lol:

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”