Breedlove turkey cushion?

A place to discuss Hunting equipment and other related products.
milkman

Post by milkman »

Any of you guys use the Breedlove cushion? If so give me some pros and cons of it.
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Breedlove turkey cushion?

Post by CamoMan4025 »

I have no knowledge of this cushion and I may be off base saying this, but I would not want an air cushion. I think it would be noisy and somewhat unstable. I would think there are other options other than an air cushion.

Just my .02,

Kevin
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Bustinbeards

Post by Bustinbeards »

You need to look at hunt comfort coushion, I got the fatboy as a present and it is the best coushion I have ever used. You can sit on rocks and pine cones for hours and not know it!

http://www.huntcomfort.com
jasonb53

Post by jasonb53 »

I have and use for at least the last 10 yrs. The only times I don't is when I carry the fold out chair. To me its way more comfortable than the foam pads. Texas or any place with some serious thorns is not a good place to use, don't ask how I know. :banghead:
howl
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by howl »

I tried the small inner tube. it wasn't bad. but it was not as comfortable to me as my usual.
I have used these for years: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009FG8M ... 7VTLCRVW4A
It's not as good as the thick gel pads, but it doesn't weigh as much either. If I plan to sit more than a n hour I tote the lounger.
Houdini

Post by Houdini »

I've had one since '02'ish.... Only had one puncture....

Wouldn't hunt without it....

Basically a rubber intertube in a camo bag.... You could make one cheaper.....
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I carry one . LOVE it.
FullChoke

Post by FullChoke »

Houdini wrote:Basically a rubber innertube in a camo bag.... You could make one cheaper.....
Years ago, an old turkey callmaker named E.O. Mitchell showed me the inner tube that he used to sit on when setting up on a gobbler. It looked much more comfortable than the wet-seat technique that I did back then. Fast forward to 1994, I expanded on his idea and did this ^^. I took a wheelbarrow inner tube and sewed a camo cover with a hole for refilling the tube and straps to hang on my belt. I have used this seat every season for 22 years now and have not had 1 puncture yet. Granted, I have not used it in Texas, but in 22 years, I have plopped my butt down on all kinds of stuff with no mishaps. It is fairly light, tucks away inside my vest when I move and drops down in an instant when I need to use it.

If you are crafty, or know someone who sews, take a try at this. If you don't like it, you can always give it to someone who will love having it.

FC
Central MS
HartClemson99

Post by HartClemson99 »

I had one and lost it about 10 years ago. Wish I had it back. I'm looking for one in Greenleaf.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ncturkey

Post by ncturkey »

I got one and love it. I use it when I am running and gunning on really be tracts of land. When I am seating a long time I use a Mossy Oak THUG Gobbler Chair.
Mike

Return to “Equipment/Product Reviews”