HeviMetal and HeviSteel

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Johndoe
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

HeviMetal and HeviSteel

Post by Johndoe »

I call for Uplandrules to respond to the shells new issues.
Where For Art Thou, Uplandrules. Please make a real contribution to the site.
You have been allowed to Spam us and gone unbanned. Time to step up.

There are no numbers on any of my clocks below 8. Then all of a sudden, 2 days before turkey season they appear. Then right after the season they disappear.
What's up with that
Waddle Whacker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: HeviMetal and HeviSteel

Post by Waddle Whacker »

That'd be nice....I say it ain't happenin. Guess we'll see.
Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.
hookedspur
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by hookedspur »

:dontknow:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I don't know if Upland will come back on here , I PMed him and told him he aught to get more involved in the forum or would be considered a spammer.
He has not opened my PM from November 12th....
subject: Spamming
"Read your recent thread on Flyways. Members are complaining you spam and don't contribute to the site.
You should either get more involved or move on. Just a thought. Otherwise I will have to honor the continued PMs to do something about the spamming."

Thanks Doug
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Gobbler wrote:I don't know if Upland will come back on here , I PMed him and told him he aught to get more involved in the forum or would be considered a spammer.
"Read your recent thread on Flyways. Members are complaining you spam and don't contribute to the site.
You should either get more involved or move on. Just a thought. Otherwise I will have to honor the continued PMs to do something about the spamming."

Thanks Doug
Due to your tyranny and that fella not being able to represent he may not get no discounted shotshells this year. :cry:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:
Gobbler wrote:I don't know if Upland will come back on here , I PMed him and told him he aught to get more involved in the forum or would be considered a spammer.

Thanks Doug
Due to your tyranny and that fella not being able to represent he may not get no discounted shotshells this year. :cry:
Ya I am working on my attitude. Thanks for pointing it out. With out critical feedback like yours Tom I could certainly turn into a Bird or Camoman. :D
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Gobbler wrote:
ICDEDTURKES wrote:

Thanks Doug
Ya I am working on my attitude. Thanks for pointing it out. With out critical feedback like yours Tom I could certainly turn into a Bird or Camoman. :D
With those 2 we have 2 peas in a pod, surely do not need 3 :cry:
gobblersrule

Post by gobblersrule »

I saw that there was an issue with some of the shells. I use the Hevimetal shells for duck hunting.
I did have a few that were part of the recall and I must say that the Hevishot folks were very
speedy in their replies and very easy to deal with as far as returning my shells.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”