Life stickers.

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Life stickers.

Post by Gobbler »

Since Salt Life came out how many other life stickers do you see? Man There are many. I mean widow decals on trucks.

Down here is Swamp Life, and I just saw Nurse Life.

What have ya'll seen?
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Life stickers.

Post by redarrow »

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Hunt Life? You don't have to look at all those window decals on the back of trucks up there?

here is another

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I was hoping we at GN could come up with a sticker called TUBE LIFE. :mrgreen:
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Man I love the guys have Realtree on end and Mossy Oak on the other.. Mathews and Hoyt.. There whole truck looks like a billboard, thats when you know someone is serious and is sho nuff killer.
ole5beards

Post by ole5beards »

Actually down here we call them posers!! And normally those are the guys who just wanna look like they're killers, but pretty much that's it! Now it may be different up North than down south. But most of them are funny, Hoyt and Mathews stickers? Mossy oak and real tree? Big game and Mullenium? When he probably wears predator camo, shoots a Bear bow and hunts out of an API tree stand!! If he even does that!!
Pass the biscuits!!
ole5beards

Post by ole5beards »

Not big on stickers but I've had this one for a few years. It's my favorite!!

Pass the biscuits!!
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I like that one .
ole5beards

Post by ole5beards »

I had a buddy who made a handful of those and have them to his friends. I was the only one who used it, the others either chunked it or put it somewhere else. This was about 3-4 years back, well I've started seeing others here and there, but theirs were different. My buddy went through what ever process to patten or license them and he's now making them for sale! The newer ones look better but I like mine, it's original.
Pass the biscuits!!
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

ole5beards wrote:Actually down here we call them posers!! And normally those are the guys who just wanna look like they're killers, but pretty much that's it! Now it may be different up North than down south. But most of them are funny, Hoyt and Mathews stickers? Mossy oak and real tree? Big game and Mullenium? When he probably wears predator camo, shoots a Bear bow and hunts out of an API tree stand!! If he even does that!!

Man I love my API GRAND SLAM SUPREME ! :thumbup:
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

Ok . I'm on board now. My wife gave me one that said. "Get A Life" LOL
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
Waddle Whacker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Waddle Whacker »

I kinda feel about the same as ole5beards on this one. Whenever I see a trucks window filled with "life" stickers and whatnot, I will usually comment to my wife about what an excellent hunter and outdoorsman that guy must be. Then you've got women with the pink versions of the same stickers on their Honda Civic.
Actually, I do know one fella that has a back glass full of duck hunting related stickers. He kills a bunch of ducks.
Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

I just have this one

WV Ridge Reaper
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Life stickers.

Post by WV Ridge Reaper »

I have ol tom,hoyt,benelli stickers in mine..

Good one ice!!

I like the strut life that's pretty neat.
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword
ole5beards

Post by ole5beards »

Vaturkey, didn't mean no offense, I too have an original grand slam supreme, and by far the most comfortable climber I've ever used and or owned!! The older I get the more lazy I get and using climbers just don't turn me on anymore. But the few times a year I do use a climber it's out of that stand! It's comfy and safe, you'd pretty much have to jump out of that stand to fall. I had to use a stand as an example so I used API. And no offense to predator camo or bear archery, I just chose to use those in my example as those are well known.
Pass the biscuits!!
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

ole5beards wrote:Vaturkey, didn't mean no offense, I too have an original grand slam supreme, and by far the most comfortable climber I've ever used and or owned!! The older I get the more lazy I get and using climbers just don't turn me on anymore. But the few times a year I do use a climber it's out of that stand! It's comfy and safe, you'd pretty much have to jump out of that stand to fall. I had to use a stand as an example so I used API. And no offense to predator camo or bear archery, I just chose to use those in my example as those are well known.
All is good Brother ! :thumbup:
ole5beards

Post by ole5beards »

Waddle Whacker wrote:I kinda feel about the same as ole5beards on this one. Whenever I see a trucks window filled with "life" stickers and whatnot, I will usually comment to my wife about what an excellent hunter and outdoorsman that guy must be. Then you've got women with the pink versions of the same stickers on their Honda Civic.
Actually, I do know one fella that has a back glass full of duck hunting related stickers. He kills a bunch of ducks.
Duck hunters are different!! Most of those guys probably are sponsored by some of the stickers they are pimping on their back window. There's a few guys around here with the massive RNT stickers on their back window. I've seen a funny one that was a big RNT one and at the bottom it said "Blow Me"!! Saw another one same sticker but it said "Heard That" at the bottom. They're cool and all but I wanna pull them over and say "Hey, DA you live in central Alabama, wedged in the middle of 2 flyways and too far away from either to be considered worth a damn!!" But they do hunt a lot in Ark and LA so I guess it's not all wasted!! Not all sticker dudes are posers and not all are killers, but if I had to guess the better hunters are the ones who are the quietest! Speak softly and carry a big stick!
Pass the biscuits!!
drenalinld
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Life stickers.

Post by drenalinld »

If you're good you don't feel the need to advertise?
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Return to “Gobbler Talk”