PSU....it's buggin me..

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Ticeman

PSU....it's buggin me..

Post by Ticeman »

This Penn State thing is buggin me..big time. This scumbag Sandusky should be duct taped to a pole on the campus and beat...with a rubber hose by each member of the student body for bringing embarassment to the school..by each victim and their families, then be taken to prison where he'll get all the male sex he wants, I'm sure "bubba" will find him mildly attractive, I'm pretty sure that is exactly what will happen, rightfully so.

Cleaning house was the right thing to do, including Paterno, he HAD to know that this was gonna come out someday and he was going to be exposed, shame on him. I do feel bad for the team, they have to try to pull it together and salvage the season. Idiots at PSU...every damn one of them...and something tells me that there's more to the story.
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: PSU....it's buggin me..

Post by Turkey Talker »

hahahaha
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator »

im wondering who was getting paid to keep this quiet for so long.sad
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator »

and why did it take so long to come out!!!
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

I'm totally lost on this one. You can't cover up something like this forever, and if they would have called the cops when they should have, not much would have happened except to the scumbag. Now the whole program goes up in flames. You'd think these guys would be a lot smarter than that. :roll:
ImageImageImage
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

Yea , why didn't they fire the Queerey coach ? Or whatever his name is. He's the one that witnessed the whole thing ! Joe P has hired a defense lawyer. Think he might be guilty more than we think. Sorry for the children envolved.

vaturkey :struttin:
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

vaturkey wrote:Yea , why didn't they fire the Queerey coach ? Or whatever his name is. He's the one that witnessed the whole thing ! Joe P has hired a defense lawyer. Think he might be guilty more than we think. Sorry for the children envolved.

Actually he can't be fired right now because of the "whistleblower" law. He witnessed the act, and reported it to his superior, Paterno. However, by not calling the police himself, I would think technically he'd still be responsible. The bad thing was he was just a young assistant, and probably felt he was the doing the right thing at the time to let the experienced people handle the matter.
ImageImageImage
Ticeman

Post by Ticeman »

Jaybird wrote:
vaturkey wrote:Yea , why didn't they fire the Queerey coach ? Or whatever his name is. He's the one that witnessed the whole thing ! Joe P has hired a defense lawyer. Think he might be guilty more than we think. Sorry for the children envolved.

Actually he can't be fired right now because of the "whistleblower" law. He witnessed the act, and reported it to his superior, Paterno. However, by not calling the police himself, I would think technically he'd still be responsible. The bad thing was he was just a young assistant, and probably felt he was the doing the right thing at the time to let the experienced people handle the matter.
baahh...just cause he's young, 28 at the time? don't get him off the hook, he should fry just like the rest of them.
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

Ticeman wrote:
Jaybird wrote:

baahh...just cause he's young, 28 at the time? don't get him off the hook, he should fry just like the rest of them.
Ticeman

I agree with you. I think the redhead peckerwood is just as guilty as the rest. :roll:
Ticeman

Post by Ticeman »

Just wait, them idiots are gonna get theirs, the McQeary punk should be arrested alongside of the rest of them, hang em all.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”