Look out Gobblers! I got a new call.

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Look out Gobblers! I got a new call.

Post by timbrhuntr »

Got home tonight and the call from the contest was in the mail. Looks awesome and even had a couple mouth calls in with it. Can't wait to try it out in the spring.

Wanna say thanks to Gobbler (Gobblernation) for the contest and especially to Jim of Warbird calls for donating the call. I would also like to thank Gobblenut for letting me keep the call after it was re-drawn. I hope we can use it and the mouth calls to kill a merriam next spring. And Jim (Gobblenut) don't worry I will only use the mouth calls once so they should still be good for you went I get there (just kidding).

Tim
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Look out Gobblers! I got a new call.

Post by Gobbler »

I'm glad it got to you. Congratulations, and I can't wait to see it next to a Gobbler. I also want to say thanks to Jim at Warbird Calls he is FIRST CLASS. He is greatly appreciated.
YellaJacket

Post by YellaJacket »

Thanks to you two for the remarks and to gobbler nation for allowing call makers to post as well as hunters to hang out and swap stories, pics and a few tall tales. it had been a month since I shipped that call so I dropped a couple pms this morning to see if it had showed up. Sure enough it made it through customs into Canada and arrived at timberhunters today.. Can't put tracking on a package with usps crossing borders so we just hoped for the best. Glad all went well. Good luck in the turkey woods!
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

Gobbler wrote:I'm glad it got to you. Congratulations, and I can't wait to see it next to a Gobbler. I also want to say thanks to Jim at Warbird Calls he is FIRST CLASS. He is greatly appreciated.
I concur..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

congrats on the new call! cant wait to see it next to a dead bird!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”