FL Osceola trade?

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
swampbird

FL Osceola trade?

Post by swampbird »

Am looking for someone that's willing to trade hunts out with us. There will be 2 of us. We are really looking for anything south of Orlando.

We have over 10,000 acres of private, family-owned land located in the Lowcountry of SC.

All said property has been under QDMA mgm't plan for going on 7years. All lodging and meals will be provided. We have several old slave quarters that have been converted into guest houses.

We have over 40 Chufa plots planted throughout the property ranging in size from 1/2ac - 2ac. 60% of our property is hardwood bottoms along the santee and cooper rivers. Most of All our woods are prescribed burned on a regular rotation.

We have hosted Turkey call television show dozens of times over the years...filming the jakes, women in the outdoors, and the wheelin' Sportsman's programs. Former CEO Rob Keck is a regular guest. We've so hosted several other shows including Southern Outdoor Experience and hunting the country: southern style.

You can come deer in the fall, come up sometime this spring to kill a few birds or do both!!! The choice is yours

Thank you for your time and consideration

Respectfully

Swampbird
Gobbler Getter

Hebrews 12:11

NBK pro staff
Mossy Oak field staff
swampbird

FL Osceola trade?

Post by swampbird »

Anyone?
Gobbler Getter

NBK pro staff
Mossy Oak field staff
gobbler336

Re: FL Osceola trade?

Post by gobbler336 »

sounds like you have a piece of heaven, wish i had something to trade, i guess i could pull the boat down to santee and put ya on some slab crappie.
swampbird

FL Osceola trade?

Post by swampbird »

Hahahaha. The crappie are always a delight and they def help pass the time till the opener !!!

Although I haven't really gotten into them good this year so far. I've been a handful if times with mixed results!!

Are you located in SC?
Gobbler Getter

NBK pro staff
Mossy Oak field staff
swampbird

FL Osceola trade?

Post by swampbird »

gobbler336 wrote:sounds like you have a piece of heaven..
I sure wish I could say it was "mine". The landowner is a really close friend of mine. We've grown up and hunted together for almost 2 decades.

I do a lot of "guiding" out there and know the land just as well as anyone.
Gobbler Getter

NBK pro staff
Mossy Oak field staff
GSLAM95
Location: Southern Illinois - NOTE: Chicago is not part of IL by our choice!

Post by GSLAM95 »

Wow! Sounds like a great place..SC is one state that I have never hunted. Good luck to you as I hope something works out for you guys..
When in doubt,show up early. Think less. Feel more. Ask once. Give thanks often. Expect the best. Appreciate everything. Never give up. Make it fun. Lead. Invent. Regroup. Wink. Chill. Smile. And live as if your success was inevitable, and so it shall be.
swampbird

FL Osceola trade?

Post by swampbird »

Thank you!! You are missing out on SC hunting. I've been lucky and very fortunate during my turkey career to hunt a lot of places throughout the country and Mexico. I wouldn't trade SC hunting for anything.
Gobbler Getter

NBK pro staff
Mossy Oak field staff
gobbler336

Post by gobbler336 »

i live in nc, we just fished a crappie tourney on santee on feb ninth (got 3rd), those fish down there are true studs. got a friend that has some land in eutawville so i usually stop by for a few days on my way home from fla.
swampbird

FL Osceola trade?

Post by swampbird »

There are some true slabs on santee!!! The woods up and down santee is where I love to hunt.
Gobbler Getter

NBK pro staff
Mossy Oak field staff
swampbird

FL Osceola trade?

Post by swampbird »

TTT
Gobbler Getter

NBK pro staff
Mossy Oak field staff