Fall Pursuits...

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Fall Pursuits...

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Well summer has flown by and we are 4 days out from early goose... Just got done unloading the trailer and shed and washed 200 Full body decoys.. It looks pretty bleak this year for the first week, second week brings waves of molt migrants usually..

So what is everyone going to pursue this fall.
GobbleNut

Re: Fall Pursuits...

Post by GobbleNut »

September 1st is dove season start here in NM. Drew a pronghorn tag this year for the first time in many,....that start on the 10th. Also drew a bull elk tag for mid-October. Mule Deer at the end of October. Turkey in November. Sandhill crane, geese, and ducks in January. Javelina in late January. Persian Ibex in February. ....Gonna be a busy fall and winter! Good way to pass the time til spring....
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

GobbleNut wrote:September 1st is dove season start here in NM. Drew a pronghorn tag this year for the first time in many,....that start on the 10th. Also drew a bull elk tag for mid-October. Mule Deer at the end of October. Turkey in November. Sandhill crane, geese, and ducks in January. Javelina in late January. Persian Ibex in February. ....Gonna be a busy fall and winter! Good way to pass the time til spring....
Damn your getting everybodies dream hunts in, in a year... LOL
hookspur

Post by hookspur »

Sounds like you gotta helluva fall/winter planned, Nut.....good luck with all them critters!!!
GobbleNut

Post by GobbleNut »

Yeah, I have to admit I got more than my share of justice in the drawings this year. Usually, I'm happy if I draw a couple of hunts. This is definitely my dream season! I'll probably end up getting skunked!.....
Roy

Post by Roy »

turkey. if i lived in iowa i would try to get into some serious archery though
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

If I lived in Iowa, I'd move to Wi.. :lol:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”