Buyers Beware.

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Buyers Beware.

Post by redarrow »

Seen an ad on FB for web style belts and since I needed a new belt for my hunting pants I figgered why not. Belt looked great,price was right. Immediately after ordering I was offered a 2nd belt at half price. Why not have a spare. Then I was offered a 3rd belt at 75 % off. I declined and ordered just the two .I was ripped off. After waiting 7 weeks with numerous E mails back and forth I was getting pretty P*&^%ed off. Promise and excuses were getting old so I requested a refund and cancellation. " We can't refund your money until you return the items to us." UHHHH ,what Items? Then they have the nerve to e mail me that mu membership fee would soon be deducted from my account. What membership ???? Time to contact my credit union. My card was cancelled and a new card issued. Filed a card dispute with my CU. and after a couple weeks I got my money back.DO NOT BUY FROM SHOP MARLEYS ! I even un subscribed from their mailing list and Im still getting e mails offering all kinds of Fathers Day specials. Now I see on FB other stores selling the same items. Funny thing is ,when you check their web page they all have identical page formats.Don't believe all the happy customer replies either.
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Buyers Beware.

Post by soiltester »

Ouch .. 4 sure !!! :banghead: What a pain!!

Love my bank when this "s..t" happens, as no questions asked to get money back and sale cancelled :thumbup:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

I recently ordered a pair of full fingered weight lifting gloves from an online store call "Bonanza". Apparently they are some type of broker company. Anyway the order was being handled by "Discount Golf" with pretty decent reviews. Anyway, waited over 2 weeks, kept getting the run around so I cancelled the order. I actually used my PayPal account and they refunded my money. They also have you email the seller through their website and BAMM, didn't take but a few hours to get my money back. I urge you to utilize PayPal if you're able to, they have covered me several times.

Kevin
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

CamoMan4025 wrote: June 18th, 2020, 10:36 am I recently ordered a pair of full fingered weight lifting gloves from an online store call "Bonanza". Apparently they are some type of broker company. Anyway the order was being handled by "Discount Golf" with pretty decent reviews. Anyway, waited over 2 weeks, kept getting the run around so I cancelled the order. I actually used my PayPal account and they refunded my money. They also have you email the seller through their website and BAMM, didn't take but a few hours to get my money back. I urge you to utilize PayPal if you're able to, they have covered me several times.

Kevin
I had an issue with PayPal one time and my bank took over and got er' done !! :thumbup: :thumbup:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by redarrow »

CamoMan4025 wrote: June 18th, 2020, 10:36 am I recently ordered a pair of full fingered weight lifting gloves from an online store call "Bonanza". Apparently they are some type of broker company. Anyway the order was being handled by "Discount Golf" with pretty decent reviews. Anyway, waited over 2 weeks, kept getting the run around so I cancelled the order. I actually used my PayPal account and they refunded my money. They also have you email the seller through their website and BAMM, didn't take but a few hours to get my money back. I urge you to utilize PayPal if you're able to, they have covered me several times.

Kevin
I normally go through Pay Pal. This wasn't one of my normal days which are few and far between these days. :scratch:
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

To bad they’re not in Minneapolis or Seattle.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff

Return to “Gobbler Talk”