WACO (on netflix)

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

WACO (on netflix)

Post by Hoobilly »

just finished up watching the mini series Waco

brought back a lot of memories. Our son had just been born and was approximately 3-4 days old when the fire broke out from the CS gas used.

Made me sick to my stomach then, still does now.

Knowing full well they could have nabbed the crazy guy while jogging or at the bar. But no someone wanted a fanfare and did it the hard way and wound up killing them kids.

I feel tho that the timing of these antigovernment netflix movies is pretty odd.

Hats off to those who on here who serve and protect, and do the right thing day in and day out.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: WACO (on netflix)

Post by CamoMan4025 »

I watched it a couple weeks ago. Who knows what to believe. I agree, how does something go on for that long. I'm not trying to start a debate, but what happened in Minneapolis was definitely wrong. It's really making things tough for all the men and women in law enforcement. All you can do is pray for them and this country.
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: WACO (on netflix)

Post by Hoobilly »

CamoMan4025 wrote: June 9th, 2020, 10:07 pm I watched it a couple weeks ago. Who knows what to believe. I agree, how does something go on for that long. I'm not trying to start a debate, but what happened in Minneapolis was definitely wrong. It's really making things tough for all the men and women in law enforcement. All you can do is pray for them and this country.
My hats off to those who stay true and keep doing it one day atta time

Chicago hit 25 murders on the May31st weekend. And they call for defunding the cops there Crazy. Listened to who I think was police union and they said anyone who votes to defund they were coming after their seats.
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Gobbler Talk”