Not looking good for the home team!

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Fl panhandler

Re: Not looking good for the home team!

Post by Fl panhandler »

Glad you were able to get into them. Congrats!
Rick
birddogdad

Post by birddogdad »

got out to new country last Saturday. About 6 hours from my place. Never been to the northeast corner of WA state hunting.. there are turkeys everywhere.. never seen so many in peoples yards, fields,ect… just find public behind these lower areas and you are in them.. during my 1 day excursion Saturday, i worked 6 different toms from about 10 am to 5 pm. before this i was just driving and looking around.. going back this weekend. should be able to post up some more tom down pics next week..
birddogdad

Post by birddogdad »

100051827_3022829234430171_5724776365698318336_o.jpg
got my WA spring season closed out~! birds were over the spring run.. was tough to coax anything in! nice to actually get out during this virus thing and get away from life!

2 Nice Merriam long beards tagged! all State public hunting for me, no private land hunts...Set up camp Friday night and having coffee Saturday at first light 3 Toms fired off within 500yds of me! Area was full of birds! But that as i suspected, was typical for the Northeast corner of WA state. Even a blind squirrel can find a nut sometimes!
Hobbes_mobile
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hobbes_mobile »

That's great, congrats!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”