Treestand Accident.

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
jaybird101

Re: Treestand Accident.

Post by jaybird101 »

I’M sill recovering from my 2017 fall. Compound fracture of the right humorous, fractured L 5, S1,S2, S3, broken pelvis in 3 places, broken pubic bone, and sacrum fractured in 3 places.Had 2 surgeries and was in the hospital for 6 weeks, in a wheelchair for a total of 5 months, a walker for 3 months, a cane for 2 months, and I can now walk without assistance.I’ve been in and out of PT since the fall. I am full of hardware plates and screws two long screws that crisscross in my pelvis. Wouldn’t be here if I didn’t get to my phone to get help. This was from a 12 foot fall.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

jaybird101 wrote: August 20th, 2019, 2:19 pm I’M sill recovering from my 2017 fall. Compound fracture of the right humorous, fractured L 5, S1,S2, S3, broken pelvis in 3 places, broken pubic bone, and sacrum fractured in 3 places.Had 2 surgeries and was in the hospital for 6 weeks, in a wheelchair for a total of 5 months, a walker for 3 months, a cane for 2 months, and I can now walk without assistance.I’ve been in and out of PT since the fall. I am full of hardware plates and screws two long screws that crisscross in my pelvis. Wouldn’t be here if I didn’t get to my phone to get help. This was from a 12 foot fall.
:shock:

thats a lot of pain and suffering to try enjoying a hunt

glad your alive
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grumpy »

All that for a stinkin' deer ? A man has to be hard core to even want to hunt those tick infested, CWD packing, car wrecking things,,,,,BEEF IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"

Return to “Gobbler Talk”