My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
User avatar
hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7008
Joined: August 15th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Location: Argos Indiana

My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by hoobilly » July 8th, 2019, 10:47 pm

Douglas Updike sent me my very own mug..

Man this is sharp and holds plenty of liquid

Will see how much coffee it holds tomorrow

Thanks Gobbler!

Image


Image

User avatar
Dr Juice
Posts: 140
Joined: March 17th, 2017, 7:05 am

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by Dr Juice » July 9th, 2019, 4:41 am

That’s awesome. It looks like one of those multitasking tools. You can use it for coffee, tea, or an adult beverage

Enjoy

User avatar
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3260
Joined: January 2nd, 2013, 5:12 pm
Location: North Central Ohio

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by HunterGKS » July 9th, 2019, 7:41 am

Thumbs Up 1.JPG
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD


Image

User avatar
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 4020
Joined: July 11th, 2011, 7:50 pm
Location: Bumpass VA, moving to Fuget KY

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by guesswho » July 9th, 2019, 7:57 am

Not sure I'd drink out of, considering where it came from.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff

User avatar
hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7008
Joined: August 15th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Location: Argos Indiana

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by hoobilly » July 9th, 2019, 7:59 am

guesswho wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:57 am
Not sure I'd drink out of, considering where it came from.
He swore that it was thoroughly cleaned before he sent it to me :LMAO:

User avatar
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 3104
Joined: August 31st, 2011, 11:51 am
Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by CamoMan4025 » July 9th, 2019, 8:42 am

Dang, that's Top Shelf right there.............enjoy!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"

User avatar
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 5546
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 5:29 pm
Location: S.E. Wisconsin. Global Flatulater

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by Hognutz » July 9th, 2019, 8:46 am

Looks great, Brice! Very nice!
All my life, I've always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize that I should have been more specific.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!

User avatar
hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7008
Joined: August 15th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Location: Argos Indiana

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by hoobilly » July 9th, 2019, 9:29 am

Hognutz wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 8:46 am
Looks great, Brice! Very nice!
All my life, I've always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize that I should have been more specific.
:LMAO: :LMAO:

timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 1895
Joined: August 28th, 2011, 7:13 pm

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by timbrhuntr » July 9th, 2019, 9:35 am

guesswho wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:57 am
Not sure I'd drink out of, considering where it came from.
Ha ha I was thinking the same thing. Next you get a pic of what he did to it just before sending it to you !! :lol:

User avatar
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 1976
Joined: March 31st, 2015, 8:04 am
Location: Gaffney SC

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by soiltester » July 9th, 2019, 11:24 am

timbrhuntr wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 9:35 am
guesswho wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:57 am
Not sure I'd drink out of, considering where it came from.
Ha ha I was thinking the same thing. Next you get a pic of what he did to it just before sending it to you !! :lol:
We have a winner :banghead: :banghead: :LMAO: :stir:

But then again, he's still givin' ya' favors for takin' this site off his hands :o :shock: :? :lol:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??

User avatar
hookedspur
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 2054
Joined: May 24th, 2012, 8:44 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by hookedspur » July 9th, 2019, 2:26 pm

Cool

User avatar
paboxcall
Posts: 245
Joined: February 16th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by paboxcall » July 9th, 2019, 3:07 pm

That's awesome! And I'm jealous!
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat."
Jim Spencer

User avatar
hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7008
Joined: August 15th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Location: Argos Indiana

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by hoobilly » July 9th, 2019, 4:00 pm

soiltester wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 11:24 am
timbrhuntr wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 9:35 am
guesswho wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:57 am
Not sure I'd drink out of, considering where it came from.
Ha ha I was thinking the same thing. Next you get a pic of what he did to it just before sending it to you !! :lol:
We have a winner :banghead: :banghead: :LMAO: :stir:

But then again, he's still givin' ya' favors for takin' this site off his hands :o :shock: :? :lol:
Doug twisted my arm and begged me.. promised me a air boat ride

And some gator blood..
:LMAO:

User avatar
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 1976
Joined: March 31st, 2015, 8:04 am
Location: Gaffney SC

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by soiltester » July 9th, 2019, 5:40 pm

hoobilly wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 4:00 pm
soiltester wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 11:24 am
timbrhuntr wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 9:35 am


Ha ha I was thinking the same thing. Next you get a pic of what he did to it just before sending it to you !! :lol:
We have a winner :banghead: :banghead: :LMAO: :stir:

But then again, he's still givin' ya' favors for takin' this site off his hands :o :shock: :? :lol:
Doug twisted my arm and begged me.. promised me a air boat ride

And some gator blood..
:LMAO:

I wonder if I can get an invite to go also on that ride, as the last time I was in an airboat, was at Obregon, Mexico, huntin' doves & ducks and geese :thumbup:
U can drink the gator blood & Doug & I will be eatin' the gator , MMMMMMMMMM :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??

User avatar
hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7008
Joined: August 15th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Location: Argos Indiana

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by hoobilly » July 9th, 2019, 6:20 pm

soiltester wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 5:40 pm
hoobilly wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 4:00 pm
soiltester wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 11:24 am


We have a winner :banghead: :banghead: :LMAO: :stir:

But then again, he's still givin' ya' favors for takin' this site off his hands :o :shock: :? :lol:
Doug twisted my arm and begged me.. promised me a air boat ride

And some gator blood..
:LMAO:

I wonder if I can get an invite to go also on that ride, as the last time I was in an airboat, was at Obregon, Mexico, huntin' doves & ducks and geese :thumbup:
U can drink the gator blood & Doug & I will be eatin' the gator , MMMMMMMMMM :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
man I have always wanted to go duck hunting down south like that. Argentina if I won the lottery and also duck hunt new zealand

User avatar
Cut N Run
Posts: 251
Joined: January 18th, 2015, 8:37 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by Cut N Run » July 9th, 2019, 7:01 pm

hoobilly wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:59 am
guesswho wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:57 am
Not sure I'd drink out of, considering where it came from.
He swore that it was thoroughly cleaned before he sent it to me :LMAO:
Looking Good!

I suppose I'd want to know what it was cleaned in before I used it.

If you want to hunt New Zealand, why not turkey hunt? The place is filthy with 'em and the locals see them as a nuisance. Last time I looked, I don't think there are limits or seasons on turkeys either.

Jim
Luck Counts, Good or Bad

User avatar
hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7008
Joined: August 15th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Location: Argos Indiana

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by hoobilly » July 9th, 2019, 9:31 pm

Cut N Run wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:01 pm
hoobilly wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:59 am
guesswho wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:57 am
Not sure I'd drink out of, considering where it came from.
He swore that it was thoroughly cleaned before he sent it to me :LMAO:
Looking Good!

I suppose I'd want to know what it was cleaned in before I used it.

If you want to hunt New Zealand, why not turkey hunt? The place is filthy with 'em and the locals see them as a nuisance. Last time I looked, I don't think there are limits or seasons on turkeys either.

Jim
Stag Turkey Ducks Sheep etc etc I think going there for a month just hunting wouldn't be too long for a dream trip

User avatar
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 1976
Joined: March 31st, 2015, 8:04 am
Location: Gaffney SC

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by soiltester » July 10th, 2019, 7:04 am

hoobilly wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 9:31 pm
Cut N Run wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:01 pm
hoobilly wrote:
July 9th, 2019, 7:59 am


He swore that it was thoroughly cleaned before he sent it to me :LMAO:
Looking Good!

I suppose I'd want to know what it was cleaned in before I used it.

If you want to hunt New Zealand, why not turkey hunt? The place is filthy with 'em and the locals see them as a nuisance. Last time I looked, I don't think there are limits or seasons on turkeys either.

Jim
Stag Turkey Ducks Sheep etc etc I think going there for a month just hunting wouldn't be too long for a dream trip

Another winner again :lol: .. yer' dreamin' :LMAO:
Want me to check the cost fer' ya' ?? :stir:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??

User avatar
redarrow
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 5388
Joined: October 2nd, 2011, 9:26 am
Location: S E Michigan

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by redarrow » July 10th, 2019, 7:27 am

Probably smell like gator piss. :D :D :D
Put you plans in the nail scarred hands.

User avatar
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 4739
Joined: January 22nd, 2012, 12:03 pm
Location: N.C. Montana

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by Grumpy » July 10th, 2019, 11:37 am

Unless you are going to send the real important people on here like me, hognuts, soiltester and Camoman one of those, unused without the gator pee and whatever, I find this post very offensive.
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"

User avatar
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 5546
Joined: June 28th, 2011, 5:29 pm
Location: S.E. Wisconsin. Global Flatulater

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by Hognutz » July 10th, 2019, 11:41 am

It cuts me deep, Grumpy!! BTW I don’t really mind Gator piss!! :drunken:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!

User avatar
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 4739
Joined: January 22nd, 2012, 12:03 pm
Location: N.C. Montana

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by Grumpy » July 10th, 2019, 12:29 pm

:LMAO:
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"

User avatar
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7458
Joined: June 27th, 2011, 2:01 pm

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by Gobbler » July 10th, 2019, 10:08 pm

13043352_1089930654383685_349945677542326685_n.jpg
Thanks again Brice for overpay...I mean buying Gobbler Nation from me. I'm just chilling here in New Zealand going to slay yard birds in the morning with some of your cash.

User avatar
hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 7008
Joined: August 15th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Location: Argos Indiana

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by hoobilly » July 10th, 2019, 10:17 pm

Gobbler wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 10:08 pm
13043352_1089930654383685_349945677542326685_n.jpg

Thanks again Brice for overpay...I mean buying Gobbler Nation from me. I'm just chilling here in New Zealand going to slay yard birds in the morning with some of your cash.
I wish I knew the secret handshake to get invited on trips to Zland..

User avatar
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation
Posts: 1976
Joined: March 31st, 2015, 8:04 am
Location: Gaffney SC

Re: My very own Gobbler Nation Mug

Post by soiltester » July 11th, 2019, 6:58 am

hoobilly wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 10:17 pm
Gobbler wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 10:08 pm
13043352_1089930654383685_349945677542326685_n.jpg

Thanks again Brice for overpay...I mean buying Gobbler Nation from me. I'm just chilling here in New Zealand going to slay yard birds in the morning with some of your cash.
I wish I knew the secret handshake to get invited on trips to Zland..
I tell ya' and I tell ya', but U jest' don't listen :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :stir: :LMAO:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??

Post Reply

Return to “Gobbler Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests