What do I think

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ncturkey

Re: What do I think

Post by ncturkey »

I am by far from being a expert turkey hunter myself. But there are a lot of YouTube Turkey hunters that are not that good. I like Pinhoti Project, The Hunting Public, and Calling all turkeys. All the guys in those shows love turkey hunting. I learn things from all of them. Some of the guys on the Hunting Public might not be as good as Dave or Shane but they are hunting hard and are doing a good job too me. Cat man is young but I like his style. He uses a wingbone caller. He is getting better ever year. He is a big catfish fishermen as well.
Mike
el diablo
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: What do I think

Post by el diablo »

ncturkey wrote: June 2nd, 2019, 7:01 pm I am by far from being a expert turkey hunter myself. But there are a lot of YouTube Turkey hunters that are not that good. I like Pinhoti Project, The Hunting Public, and Calling all turkeys. All the guys in those shows love turkey hunting. I learn things from all of them. Some of the guys on the Hunting Public might not be as good as Dave or Shane but they are hunting hard and are doing a good job too me. Cat man is young but I like his style. He uses a wingbone caller. He is getting better ever year. He is a big catfish fishermen as well.
I agree with this^^^^

Return to “Gobbler Talk”