Packaging

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Packaging

Post by Gobbler »

I Just wanted to say that I actually have a Degree in Packaging engineering from Michigan State University.
I was a designer for 2 big companies here in Florida before going into sales and then Business.

Having said that... is it ME or Do you have to carry a blow torch or pliers or a freak-in heavy duty scissors to OPEN any dang package theses days. I bought 2 game cameras yesterday at Bass Pro. I could not get them open. I had to cut them open. :evil:
Then I could not open the sd card package. Then My cereal box was too hard to open this morning. WTF?

Plus the half life on some of these materials they use has to be 2 million years in a land fill. :evil:

Thanks Criminals for forcing pilfer proof and tamper proof packaging on the rest of us.

PS couldn't get the batteries open. Had to cut them.
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Packaging

Post by Turkey Talker »

tendonitis and carpaltunnel doesnt help...lol my hands and wrists are garbage from over working and playing guitar too many years. hard to open up stuff. especially the theft proof packages!
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

I believe in the right tool for the job. I use a sawzall for those hard to open packages :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Oh So true, clam packaging sucks... Love when ya buy something your all excited to open it in the truck and you have is a damn key..
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:Oh So true, clam packaging sucks... Love when ya buy something your all excited to open it in the truck and you have is a damn key..

Hahahahaha Been there man! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”