A thanks goes a long ways

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
BoxCall@68

A thanks goes a long ways

Post by BoxCall@68 »

My recent bucket hat winners ,yelpy showeed a pic of his hat,but the second winner had to send a message saying I seen the hat was delivered and hoped it was working for him.i put some time into these giveaways,and hat sewing.guess I'll not be doing anymore drawings.
Grumpy
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: A thanks goes a long ways

Post by Grumpy »

Some people have got no grasp on reality, I will say thank you to you for doing the drawing and I didn't even enter, I don't wear a hat but I guess if you ever do a pair of mens underwear in size 36 I will enter many times,,,Thanks
I was not his father but he was my son,,MAK IV, 10-15-1993 - 4-22-2007
"Rest in Peace my Little Buddy"
BoxCall@68

Post by BoxCall@68 »

I figure the guy wanted a hat.when he won it,yea I deserved it,no need for thanks.yea just sours it.
aristico

Post by aristico »

Please dont take this the wrong way and anyone on here that knows me knows the type of person I am.....

While a thank you is always nice and appreciated its better not to do things if you are going to get offended or hurt or disappointed in not getting a thank you....

With that being said thank you for taking the time to make the hats and give them away.... Put me down for one if you ever decide to sell some because i think it looks cool....
Greenheadrocker

Post by Greenheadrocker »

PM replied. As I said I started a new job this week and it's been a little hectic. I do appreciate the hat and it is very well made. Sorry I wasnt timely on the thanks but take a chill pill and relax dude.
SwampDrummin

Post by SwampDrummin »

I liked the drawings, told my wife about em.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”