Some nice birds taken so far

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
BoxCall@68

Some nice birds taken so far

Post by BoxCall@68 »

Well,I've not been out yet here in Ohio.I been trying to get my breathing ability up from COPD. My cousin has a couple spots picked out,but man I hate to be a way out of breath hunter.it just kinda ruins you.I figure its years of breathing plastic factory PVC and carbon black,then 30 years of custodial cleaning chemicals messed me up.fighting medicare for a breathing treatment machine,but denied several times.enjoy your health when you got it.,retired and went down hill.really bad when my grandson said don't mow ,I'll be there after school to mow. I mowed ,that really made me feel useless.
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Some nice birds taken so far

Post by OLE RASPY »

Well I hope your health gets straightened out not only for turkey season but for your family. They need you.
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
appalachianassassin
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by appalachianassassin »

OLE RASPY wrote: April 24th, 2019, 8:52 pm Well I hope your health gets straightened out not only for turkey season but for your family. They need you.
X2
El Sicario
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Man my wife has copd. Never smoked a cigarette a day in her life. She worked for about 2 years at a radiator plant in the office for purchasing. High levels of lead etc and having to breath in the shop got her
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/

Return to “Gobbler Talk”