Finally good news

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Finally good news

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

The past few years have been hell on Earth. Literally feel like a midget running hurdles, between Sal's family, my family and myself it's been horrible, spend more time at hospital than home.

A month ago My BFF developed a cough became lethargic. His lympnods were inflamed, took him to vet where they took a sample. The "C" word came up. I lost my first boxer to cancer, not pretty. They put him on a steroid and antibiotics. I've been a mess. If he had cancer i don't know what I'd do.

We took our other boxer for shots today, sal went in, I sat in truck with joose. She came out in tears gave me a fist bump or what we call "puppy pound" She exclaimed there's no cancer. I bawled tears of joy.. We don't have kids we have furbabies

I'm not denying the inevitable, but I'm not ready. He's my best friend, best beer drinking bud and the "person" I tell everything to. I haven't been this happy in along time. Finally something went right.

P.S two hot blondes walked in, asked joose if we still had the mojo lol Either know he's grey could done it
Hobbes

Re: Finally good news

Post by Hobbes »

Glad you got some good news. Losing a dog sucks, glad this one wont be going anywhere. Sounds like a tough couple of years. Prayers for things to keep turning for you.
appalachianassassin
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Finally good news

Post by appalachianassassin »

Congratulations on some good news
El Sicario

Return to “Gobbler Talk”