Feather Painting

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Jstocks

Feather Painting

Post by Jstocks »

You guys know anyone who might do some feather painting?
Hobbes

Re: Feather Painting

Post by Hobbes »

I think you can find artists online that do them. I've got five of them from a local Helena artist. My wife bought me a small one with an elk first. When the husband of a neighbor couple passed away, we helped his wife with a lot of stuff around her house for two or three years. Her husband had a lot of artwork that he'd purchased through the years. She gave me two elk paintings (one really nice one) and my wife a turkey feather with Helena's Firetower painted on it. I bought three more ( a moose, a grizzly, and a moose set) at a discounted price before the estate sale. She had three or four more with humming birds and butterflies (I decided not to buy those), so the artist does a little of everything.

If you need it, I'll post photos of them with a photo of the artist's card. However, there is more out there that may be closer than MT.
ol bob

Post by ol bob »

Kelly Puckett is as good as you can get.
A wise old owl sat in a mighty oak , The more he saw the less he spoke, The less he spoke the more he heard, Why can't everyone be like this wise Ol bird
Patoad

Post by Patoad »

I got one here...amazing artwork!

http://www.turkeytails.com/feather-paintings

Return to “Gobbler Talk”