URGENT,PRAYERS FOR ICEDED

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: URGENT,PRAYERS FOR ICEDED

Post by devastator »

Just found out Tom's mom passed,here if ya need me man!!!!
Swampstalk

Post by Swampstalk »

Thoughts and Prayers for you and family, especially for your Mom. These are tough times but gathering as you all have is important. I was not with my Dad when is passed suddenly, on the way to a doctor's appointment. Didn't get to say goodbye.

The one thing that really helped us all was to gather and have conversations among us and the many friends in the community, about all the things we remembered, fun times and not so fun. Keep that in mind, how much you all can bring your Mom back through those memories.

God speed,

Don "Swampstalk" Pybas
Don
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

So sorry to hear, Tom. You, your family and your mother are in my deepest and most sincere prayers for strength and comfort...
Losing your Mother at Christmas time will hurt for a long while. But ... I will promise you this. The time will come when you mention her name and a smile will come to your face as you do. The tears will be gone but your memories will live forever!
In time, You will meet again and be together forever in eternity..
Godspeed, my Friend...Godspeed.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Sorry to hear this. Its hard on us we only get one mom ! Thoughts are with you and your family .
OLE RASPY
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by OLE RASPY »

Dang hate to hear this. Sorry bout your mom Tom. Prayers sent.
TURKEYS
COYOTES
DEER
SQUIRRELS
(all in this order)
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

So sorry. Prayers for your Mom, you, and your Moms family and friends. I know there is nothing any of us can say or do, but you know we're here if you need anything. I like to think your Mom is healthy now and is already preparing things for when all of you meet again. Now that will be a Christmas for the ages.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Thanks everyone, I consider alot friends as we've shared the boards together so long.

We made a family decision to pull the vape, it took a while as she was the feisest 70 lb you ever seen.

But once we pulled the vape, the mood in the room lightened up, the inevitable.

I'm alright, held strong, my sis and dad were head cases. She died peacefully, and in all honesty, seeing her laying there for another day, not sure if I could

Headed over to my sister's house, gonna stay their as she's a wreck and we are close. Timing stinks, but no longer will not only be the celebration of our Lord and savior, but my mom as well

Thank you all again, we may only know each other through a keyboard but your good folks
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Sorry to hear this Tom, but she is in a much better place now. No more pain or suffering. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has already wrapped his arms around her and they are looking down on you now. I know it's easy for me to type this and try to comfort you, but I'm not in your shoes. Be still and know he has her and she is smiling down on all of you!

God Bless,

Kevin
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
Jbird22

Post by Jbird22 »

So sorry for your loss Tom. Prayers forthcoming for peace and comfort for you and your family!
Contact Info - 4XWADSLITTER@GMAIL.COM
pedro
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by pedro »

Rough deal. Thoughts and prayers go to you and your family.
soiltester
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by soiltester »

Continued prayers are still for and with Sal & you and your family, during your time of loss and may the holiday season bring peace and closure to all :angel4:
ever wonder where the white goes when the snow melts??
Hobbes

Post by Hobbes »

Sorry for your loss. Praying for strength and peace for you and your family.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Tom hate reading this. Sorry for you and your families loss. Prayers from here..
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Roy

Post by Roy »

My condolences
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein
gobblerchsr

Post by gobblerchsr »

Tom,

Lifting you and your family up. May the Lord be your strength as you guys have shared so much together. Praying that he binds your hearts and you are strengthen through all the pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
el diablo
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by el diablo »

Sorry for your loss, prayers sent for you and your family.
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

Sorry for your loss. I wish there was something to be said that would make it easier, but there isn't. Gil
ncturkey

Post by ncturkey »

Sorry for your loss Tom. Praying for you and your family.
Mike
SumToy

Post by SumToy »

Prayers for you and the family
spider316
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by spider316 »

Tom, no words I speak or actions I take could ease the pain. But, please realize that she suffers no more and is at peace with the Lord. This was our second Christmas since my Moms passing and it still hurts. Prayers and condolences to you and your family.
The most experienced novice Turkey hunter the good Lord ever created !
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Once again thank you all for the well wishes My sister is horrible right now we stayed there last night and sal heard her bawling in the middle of the night

We met with the funeral director today know him well, member of our church wrote up an obituary, looked at urns.

My sister wants to go go see her one last time this afternoon. I told her I'll go with you as I've found closure, but I'll be a mess but be strong.

Not doing a funeral or anything, wait til spring, going to her favorite vacation spot where her family downstate will come up and have a celebration of life.

Getting a mini urn as well as my sisters, as a keepsake
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: December 26th, 2018, 12:47 pm Once again thank you all for the well wishes My sister is horrible right now we stayed there last night and sal heard her bawling in the middle of the night

We met with the funeral director today know him well, member of our church wrote up an obituary, looked at urns.

My sister wants to go go see her one last time this afternoon. I told her I'll go with you as I've found closure, but I'll be a mess but be strong.

Not doing a funeral or anything, wait til spring, going to her favorite vacation spot where her family downstate will come up and have a celebration of life.

Getting a mini urn as well as my sisters, as a keepsake
my cousin passed away little over a year ago. his family all have mini urns to keep. never heard of anyone doing that before until then

jryser

URGENT,PRAYERS FOR ICEDED

Post by jryser »

Another thing Brice and I have in common and now you / I have a mini urn of a bit of my dad’s ashes. I took them on every hunt for a year. Mom wants em all recombined with hers after she goes - which we will gladly do - and scattered where she wants in AZ.

Funny thing - was transferring dad’s ashes from the big box to the mini urn and there was some fine powder left on the spoon. I felt terrible about rinsing em down the sink so I just licked the spoon. My family still tells that story. We all laugh today and it eases us into good memory stories!!!

Last edited by jryser on December 26th, 2018, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

jryser wrote: December 26th, 2018, 8:42 pm Another thing Brice and I have in common and now you / I have a mini run of a bit of my dad’s ashes. I took them on every hunt for a year. Mom wants em all recombined with hers after she goes - which we will gladly do - and scattered where she wants in AZ.

Funny thing - was transferring dad’s ashes from the big box to the mini urn and there was some fine powder left on the spoon. I felt terrible about rinsing em down the sink so I just licked the spoon. My family still tells that story. We all laugh today and it eases us into good memory stories!!!

Korean veterans had it hard
Have watched a lot of Korean war footages and a miniseries called "Chosen" eye opener.

hookspur

Post by hookspur »

I'm so sorry for your loss. Condolences to you, the family, and everyone who loved her.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”