So took a big step!!!!

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: So took a big step!!!!

Post by Hoobilly »

Hognutz wrote: October 14th, 2018, 8:47 am Congratulations, Tom. Great move!
Let Sal do the planning. All you gotta do is pay and show up.
It’s all good!!
:LMAO:

It will be perfect
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
Sloppy_Snood

Post by Sloppy_Snood »

Is she okay with your looks? LOL
"You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?"- Bernadette Peters
ncturkey

Post by ncturkey »

Congratulations
Mike
ccleroy

Post by ccleroy »

Congrats!!!
Sloppy_Snood

Post by Sloppy_Snood »

Gotta ask... have you purchased any pregnancy test kits for Sal lately?
"You've gotta be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?"- Bernadette Peters
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Sloppy_Snood wrote: October 29th, 2018, 12:37 pm Gotta ask... have you purchased any pregnancy test kits for Sal lately?
Lol
Unfortunately we are incapable of kids. Funny you mention this we were eating yesterday at Ruby's. She's balling we gotta leave, mother with newborn. Sometimes it hits her hard, she's gifted with kids, me I good with it, I'm the last in my bloodline, which might be good. But it gets to me when I see my friends kids playing football or youth hunts. But I wouldn't trade her for 10 kids.
davisd9
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by davisd9 »

ICDEDTURKES wrote: October 29th, 2018, 1:17 pm
Sloppy_Snood wrote: October 29th, 2018, 12:37 pm Gotta ask... have you purchased any pregnancy test kits for Sal lately?
Lol
Unfortunately we are incapable of kids. Funny you mention this we were eating yesterday at Ruby's. She's balling we gotta leave, mother with newborn. Sometimes it hits her hard, she's gifted with kids, me I good with it, I'm the last in my bloodline, which might be good. But it gets to me when I see my friends kids playing football or youth hunts. But I wouldn't trade her for 10 kids.
Have friends in our Sunday School class that could not have kids for medical reasons, they have adopted 3 beautiful children and you would never know they were not birthed by them. There are always options if you want and unfortunately there are plenty of children.

Congraulations on your engagement! I have been with my wife since I was 15 years old, more of my life with her in it than her not in it and I would have it no other way. A good woman does a lot of things for a man. I am better because of her.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”