Thanks Dave Owens/Cove

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
2Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Thanks Dave Owens/Cove

Post by 2Shooter »

Well Dave you, and the Pinhoti Project got me in trouble with the wife again today!!! We're getting ready to leave in the morning for Southern Ohio deer hunting, and you release day 62 in the middle of the day!!! Guess what I had to watch it, and now the wife said we're getting ready to go can that not wait? No, and now you've got me in trouble Dave!!! It's all your fault!!! Thanks buddy!!! :toothy7:
jryser

Re: Thanks Dave Owens/Cove

Post by jryser »

2Shooter wrote:Well Dave you, and the Pinhoti Project got me in trouble with the wife again today!!! We're getting ready to leave in the morning for Southern Ohio deer hunting, and you release day 62 in the middle of the day!!! Guess what I had to watch it, and now the wife said we're getting ready to go can that not wait? No, and now you've got me in trouble Dave!!! It's all your fault!!! Thanks buddy!!! :toothy7:
He’s got Pinhoti gear now / hats, shirts, decals! U might as well get a divorce now! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

My bride has given up and now we watch the show together. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swamp Hunter

Post by Swamp Hunter »

jryser wrote: October 8th, 2018, 6:24 pm
2Shooter wrote:Well Dave you, and the Pinhoti Project got me in trouble with the wife again today!!! We're getting ready to leave in the morning for Southern Ohio deer hunting, and you release day 62 in the middle of the day!!! Guess what I had to watch it, and now the wife said we're getting ready to go can that not wait? No, and now you've got me in trouble Dave!!! It's all your fault!!! Thanks buddy!!! :toothy7:
He’s got Pinhoti gear now / hats, shirts, decals! U might as well get a divorce now! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:lol: My wife and I now do the same thing. It was all fine and dandy until she asked why I didn't sound like Dave when I cut on a mouth call.
jryser

Post by jryser »

Swamp Hunter wrote:

:lol: My wife and I now do the same thing. It was all fine and dandy until she asked why I didn't sound like Dave when I cut on a mouth call.
Ouch. At least my wife will lie to me. [emoji23]

Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

Swamp Hunter wrote: October 8th, 2018, 7:47 pm

:LMAO: thats exactly why I don't let my wife listen to really good turkey callers. I usually just show her video of ones who just started out and sound terrible. I her number 1 :LMAO:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
2Shooter
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by 2Shooter »

My wife likes watching when Courtney is hunting with Dave. All joking aside Dave is a super nice guy. I just got to get him back on the .410 project again!!! Can’t wait till day 63 comes out!!! Steve
Cove

Post by Cove »

:lol: :lol: You guys are too kind!! Thanks so much for keeping up with the Project. And you're right, I just made the apparel available- like I needed something else to occupy my time- I really need more than 24 hours in a day!
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator »

YEP,been keeping up on all of them and really like them all!!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”