Dynamic Outdoors Outfitters

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Jwall

Dynamic Outdoors Outfitters

Post by Jwall »

Has anyone hunted south Texas with Doug from Dynamic Outdoors? If so what was your experience like?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

fountain

Re: Dynamic Outdoors Outfitters

Post by fountain »

You talked to them too huh....lol.
His rig sounds sounds like it would be a jam up hunt, but I'm skeptical and will need to research more.

Isn't he the one that made the tapered down looking chokes??
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

After guiding i can give a list of questions for an Outfitter that may keep you on the phone two hours. Lol I have never heard of that place.

I didn't know if I'd guide again, but looks like I'll be rolling out to Florida soon Oklahoma, possibly Kentucky and Tennessee.

They're are alot of salesman out there, do your research..
gobblerchsr

Post by gobblerchsr »

Hey JWall.....I have been checking the web and I know this is old but in this link some guys were talking about them and Doug in particular:

http://forums.bullnettlenews.com/24-mis ... doors.html

I'll keep checking....It's always best to try to talk with someone that has been there.

Good Luck!

Brandt
Jwall

Post by Jwall »

fountain wrote:You talked to them too huh....lol.
His rig sounds sounds like it would be a jam up hunt, but I'm skeptical and will need to research more.

Isn't he the one that made the tapered down looking chokes??
Not sure about the choke tubes.

Jwall

Post by Jwall »

gobblerchsr wrote:Hey JWall.....I have been checking the web and I know this is old but in this link some guys were talking about them and Doug in particular:

http://forums.bullnettlenews.com/24-mis ... doors.html

I'll keep checking....It's always best to try to talk with someone that has been there.

Good Luck!

Brandt
Man thanks for that gobblechsr. Like most things in life of it sounds too good to be true it prob is. Thanks again man

Jstocks

Post by Jstocks »

If you are talking about Doug Borries (not sure on spelling) from South Ms, then I can share an experience I had with him.

Myself and 2 friends went on a hunt with Border Bucks in Mo. and Iowa. Doug was in camp and had killed his limit before we arrived. He stayed out one eve with a camera and told me he had one roosted. He asked me if I'd like to hunt the turkey the next morning. Of course, we went down there and got close. Turkeys gobbled and flew down. Some deer spooked by our decoy and ran by the gobbler and spooked them. Doug had to be at the airport, so he walked to camp to get his car. I ended up killing one of the turkeys later that morning. He seemed ok while I was around him those 2 days. Don't know anything about his show or his outfitting.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”