Best new for 2018 DVD

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Jstocks

Best new for 2018 DVD

Post by Jstocks »

Disappointed that "the Truth" series is discontinued. Any turkey hunting dvd's new for this season that may be anywhere close to being as good?
Bornagain64

Re: Best new for 2018 DVD

Post by Bornagain64 »

Check out “Calling All Turkeys” on youtube. Shane is down to earth and a great turkey hunter.

I have about 10 of “the Truth” series DVDs, to bad they are not doing them any more.
FireDoc

Post by FireDoc »

The “Fired Up” series from Claycomb is good.

Halloran just put out his first DVD as well.
fountain

Post by fountain »

David halloran has a new DVD out that should be good. I will be finding out soon
ww

Post by ww »

Jstocks wrote: January 30th, 2018, 1:46 pm Disappointed that "the Truth" series is discontinued. Any turkey hunting dvd's new for this season that may be anywhere close to being as good?
Man I looked forward to the new truth dvd's each year... wonder why they stopped?
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

ww wrote: January 31st, 2018, 10:39 pm
Jstocks wrote: January 30th, 2018, 1:46 pm Disappointed that "the Truth" series is discontinued. Any turkey hunting dvd's new for this season that may be anywhere close to being as good?
Man I looked forward to the new truth dvd's each year... wonder why they stopped?
I loved um too, but in all reality, 3-4 outdoor channels on TV, more YouTube, websites etc than you can handle why?

I hate it it as well but they're is easier ways now. I used to love nothing more than getting the new truth or knight and hale etc cracking a cold one about this time of year and get fired up. Those days are behind us..

Me, disappointed as anyone, but it's the way it's going, sadly. But there is something special about a DVD over a internet channel
timbrhuntr
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by timbrhuntr »

Yup every year when I go to Michigan I stay in an old trailer with one plug. I use it to plug in my laptop so I can watch a different truth dvd every night !

Return to “Gobbler Talk”