Best Spurs

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
forkedlighting

Best Spurs

Post by forkedlighting »

One I killed a couple years took three weeks killed last day of week of the season flew down every morning with hens in the Dan river bottoms in a field a mile an a half long roosted on river bank flew down every morning stayed in the middle of the field all the time with hens .I killed him after a thunder storm at 10:30 was in the field without hens sat down with some broom staw for cover came 300yds in no time

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

forkedlighting

Re: Best Spurs

Post by forkedlighting »

forkedlighting wrote:One I killed a couple years took three weeks killed last day of week of the season flew down every morning with hens in the Dan river bottoms in a field a mile an a half long roosted on river bank flew down every morning stayed in the middle of the field all the time with hens .I killed him after a thunder storm at 10:30 was in the field without hens sat down with some broom staw for cover came 300yds in no time

Forgot to post pictureImage

forkedlighting

Re: Best Spurs

Post by forkedlighting »

forkedlighting wrote:One I killed a couple years took three weeks killed last day of week of the season flew down every morning with hens in the Dan river bottoms in a field a mile an a half long roosted on river bank flew down every morning stayed in the middle of the field all the time with hens .I killed him after a thunder storm at 10:30 was in the field without hens sat down with some broom staw for cover came 300yds in no time

Return to “Gobbler Talk”