Damn Women Drivers

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Damn Women Drivers

Post by Gobbler »

This morning on the Interstate on the way to the office, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in
a brand new Cadillac doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple of seconds to continue shaving. And when I looked back she was
halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much, I dropped my electric shaver
which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, somehow
my cell phone got knocked away from my ear. The phone fell into the cup of coffee between my legs.

The coffee splashed, burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers,
and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!
GobbleNut

Re: Damn Women Drivers

Post by GobbleNut »

I hear ya', gobblerD! We need to get em' off the road! ...And right now I am in a shoulder harness and I have to do all those things with one hand (and two knees). To top it off, it is my right shoulder, so I have to reach the stick shift of my standard tranny with my left hand. Heck, sometimes I almost knock over my 64 ounce jumbo diet coke just by myself, without those damn women not watching out for where I am going! ...Not too mention, I need to concentrate when I am practicing my turkey calling on the road and I can't be doing all that stuff with them not paying full attention to get the hell out of my way!

They really ought to have more consideration for others they share the road with! I am not usually a complainer, but man, it's getting ridiculous!
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Damn Women Drivers

Post by Gobbler »

:lol: :lol:

Return to “Gobbler Talk”