Andy Kaiser's First Osceola

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Gobblerstopper

Re: Andy Kaiser's First Osceola

Post by Gobblerstopper »

I was a little pressed for time this trip and didn't have a chance for autographs. I did bring some gift bags for the hosts, but I forgot to give TS his and gobbler never showed up. So instead I am taking them on my next trip to give away.
Struttinhusker

Post by Struttinhusker »

Does this mean that his signature on the two calls he made for me will some day make my heirs wealthy?
Gobblerstopper

Post by Gobblerstopper »

Struttinhusker wrote:Does this mean that his signature on the two calls he made for me will some day make my heirs wealthy?
Probably not. I think you have to have three signatures for them to be worth anything. :lol:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I can't believe we had gift bags and Mike let them slip away. :roll: :lol:

He must have been mesmerized by the giant hooks on that Gobbler. And forgot to get them. :thumbleft: :lol:
TS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by TS »

Gobbler wrote:I can't believe we had gift bags and Mike let them slip away. :roll: :lol:

He must have been mesmerized by the giant hooks on that Gobbler. And forgot to get them. :thumbleft: :lol:
Buddy it wasn't his fault he forgot there was a voice in his ear telling him what to do :dontknow: and when to do it so he isn't to blame entirely lmao
"Better being 30 minutes early than 5 minutes late"

Return to “Gobbler Talk”