Cuddeback

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Cuddeback

Post by HunterGKS »

Anyone familiar with the Digital Blue series Model# 11339?

The doc says to use an SD memory card. I have to SDHC cards. Will they work? They do fit but I'm a little leery of using them without knowing for sure.

I have emailed & left a comment on their FB page but haven't heard back yet & I'd like to put it out tomorrow.
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Cuddeback

Post by devastator »

The 2nd camera i have ever owned is a cuddy capture,been going good but misses some pics alot.Not familiar with that cam!Bought a refurbished capture a year later from sportsmens guide,junk!!!I would recommend a browning strikeforce or an HCO spartan!!!The cards should work i would think.
Bigspurs68

Post by Bigspurs68 »

I have had 7 Cuddeback cameras, all are now junk. I hope you got a good one that works well for you.
Momma said "kill that turkey"
Fatmo

Post by Fatmo »

Yes sdhc will work. I started using moultries and all but 1 work great ( trigger time slow ) I have a d40 I leave on a motorcycle battery in Iowa and every other month my nephew changes the card and charges the battery. Then emails me pics of any nice ones. Non stop for 5 years.
A couple years ago I got some Browning strikeforce cameras and love them. I run all my cameras on rechargeable batteries.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

I did some more research & found that the SDHC cards should work. Thx for the replies.
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

SwampDrummin

Post by SwampDrummin »

Bigspurs68 wrote:I have had 7 Cuddeback cameras, all are now junk. I hope you got a good one that works well for you.
I'm up to 7 Cuddeback LR Infrared, ranging from 0-4 years old; no problems yet. Glad ya got the lemons ;)
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

If they could come up with a camera that could work for more than 1 to 2 years in Florida, it would work anywhere and sell like hot cakes.
No matter the brand or price they just quit. AND I promise you it is planned into the camera so they can keep selling them. JMO
WV Ridge Reaper
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Cuddeback

Post by WV Ridge Reaper »

Gobbler wrote:If they could come up with a camera that could work for more than 1 to 2 years in Florida, it would work anywhere and sell like hot cakes.
No matter the brand or price they just quit. AND I promise you it is planned into the camera so they can keep selling them. JMO

X2

I think it's hard to beat a bushnell trophy cam but 2-3 years you'll be buying a new one.

Been there done that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword
Bigspurs68

Post by Bigspurs68 »

4 yrs ago I got a great deal on a Reconyx and no, I can't afford more of them but it began acting goofy a month ago so I returned it to them and with no questions asked they repaired and updated it. Cuddy won't do anything but offer to sell me a refurbished model.
Momma said "kill that turkey"
guesswho
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by guesswho »

Not familiar with the one you have but I hope it works out for you. The SDHC cards will work if the camera will. I put Cuddeback and the N"WTF" in the same category. I have no use for either one.

I'd recommend keeping the box and throwing out the camera. At least I know the box will do its job.
Double Naught Spy!
RCD's Owner----------------Badonka Deke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff-------------Lighter Than HTL Shooter
The Storm Whistle Prostaff
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey Calls Prostaff

Return to “Gobbler Talk”