Welp, this is now my ONLY turkey hunting site, LOL

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
hawglips
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Welp, this is now my ONLY turkey hunting site, LOL

Post by hawglips »

gobblegobblegobble wrote:
WV Ridge Reaper wrote:I just wanna know who the number one seller of the 9s are cause the fuzz is coming to get you boy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In that (now nuked) thread, it was said by the site owner himself that said person was actively promoting 60, 70, even 100 yard shots! :LMAO:
Said site owner has been making stuff up about me for a long time now. It must be a lonely existence.
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Just hang out here in the LAND OF THE MISFIT TOYS and all will be well. People take crap too serious nowadays.....put things in perspective and rock on!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
gobblegobblegobble

Post by gobblegobblegobble »

The only thing I'll miss is the busy Classifieds section.
honker22

Post by honker22 »

The mods on this site are brutal! They make you do 10 push ups for every infraction. This site is run by a bunch of Hillary supporters! I just did 20 push ups to get it out of the way.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I never even bothered signing up over there. I lurk every now and then and a lot of time leave shaking my head..... If they only knew how many hundreds of TSS loads I have helped Hawglips load they would probably put a mafia hit out on me. I try to keep a low profile :shock: And besides, not really fond of folks that argue something they don't have a clue about...
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

A forum is the sum of its members and their thoughts and personalities. If you always fight and manipulate and restrict what good is it?

Gobblernation is thankful for The Hand loading crew that has set up shop in this forum. :thumbup:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

honker22 wrote:The mods on this site are brutal! They make you do 10 push ups for every infraction. This site is run by a bunch of Hillary supporters! I just did 20 push ups to get it out of the way.
A note was put in your permanent file. :mrgreen:
Spuriosity
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Spuriosity »

Gobbler wrote:A forum is the sum of its members and their thoughts and personalities. If you always fight and manipulate and restrict what good is it?

Gobblernation is thankful for The Hand loading crew that has set up shop in this forum. :thumbup:
And we're grateful for a place to freely exchange ideas.
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

I still say, just because you don't agree with something, doesn't mean it's wrong. I would put our handloaders and TSS shooters on this site up against anyone out there!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
xarcher

Post by xarcher »

someday will there be a website called New Gobbler :?: :?: :?:
gobblegobblegobble

Post by gobblegobblegobble »

xarcher wrote:someday will there be a website called New Gobbler :?: :?: :?:
LOL for about $10 a year you could get that domain name and point it to GN.

Hahahaha
quavers16

Post by quavers16 »

I almost got kicked off of Old Gobbler.com by Bowguy, I believe. I was sent a personal message to my personal email address. Some members there did not like my public land posts as I am open about helping others and I was telling beginning turkey hunters where to park for a good chance. I love this site though! I think, I just have 50 posts.
On a certain site in NY, I get hammered by some members on any post!! I was one who led the fight to keep the New York Fall Turkey season at 6 weeks --in my area of Orange County NY. The NY-DEC slashed my Fall turkey season. It is now just 2 weeks and the take which was 2 birds has been halfed to 1. Some members on that site were from Western NY where the season was ALREADY just 2 weeks with a 1 bird take.
Ever since, I posted---New Fall Season- From 6 Weeks To 2 Weeks--NO WAY!!!!!---- I have been hammered on that NY site. I do like that site and alot of the members though and so I still on for now.
quavers16

Post by quavers16 »

What is TSS?
toasty

Post by toasty »

quavers16 wrote:What is TSS?
Stands for "That Sweet Stuff".... or Tungsten Super Shot. It has revolutionized turkey hunting allowing guys to take turkey out to 40 yards and beyond with 20, 28, and 410 shotguns.
GLS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by GLS »

Toxic Shock Syndrome.
HunterGKS
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HunterGKS »

honker22 wrote:The mods on this site are brutal! They make you do 10 push ups for every infraction. This site is run by a bunch of Hillary supporters! I just did 20 push ups to get it out of the way.
DROP & GIVE ME 50!!!! That 10 crap is for the sissy mods!!!! :stir:
George

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR BODY STILL. YOUR HEART JUST HASN'T CAUGHT ON.

.17 = NITRO OF THE RIMFIRE WORLD USAF 1969-1973

Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Turkinator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkinator »

Gobbler wrote:Image
How do you ever unsee that?
pedro
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by pedro »

GLS wrote:Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Nasty!
snapper1982

Post by snapper1982 »

quavers16 wrote:I almost got kicked off of Old Gobbler.com by Bowguy, I believe. I was sent a personal message to my personal email address. Some members there did not like my public land posts as I am open about helping others and I was telling beginning turkey hunters where to park for a good chance. I love this site though! I think, I just have 50 posts.
On a certain site in NY, I get hammered by some members on any post!! I was one who led the fight to keep the New York Fall Turkey season at 6 weeks --in my area of Orange County NY. The NY-DEC slashed my Fall turkey season. It is now just 2 weeks and the take which was 2 birds has been halfed to 1. Some members on that site were from Western NY where the season was ALREADY just 2 weeks with a 1 bird take.
Ever since, I posted---New Fall Season- From 6 Weeks To 2 Weeks--NO WAY!!!!!---- I have been hammered on that NY site. I do like that site and alot of the members though and so I still on for now.
After this post you will be lucky if you dont get axed over there.
trap4fur

Post by trap4fur »

Yup your done
hookinembig

Post by hookinembig »

That picture is one of the best I have seen in a while. My wife said we would have problems if I did this luckily for her I'm not that hairy.
Last edited by hookinembig on May 26th, 2016, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fallhnt

Post by fallhnt »

I was going to ask what TSS was but I got beat to the punch. Pardon my ignorance but is TSS sold in shells or is it a hand load only? Is heavy shot the same thing as TSS? There was one thread over "there" about turkey seasons and my reply was I wish they would ban spring hunting and have a 1 fall longbeard only season. lol...I also changed my avatar pic because some jagoff bashed me for having DSD decoys. I changed the avatar to the DSD logo. There are a lot of babies on that site.
Spuriosity
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Spuriosity »

fallhnt wrote:I was going to ask what TSS was but I got beat to the punch. Pardon my ignorance but is TSS sold in shells or is it a hand load only? Is heavy shot the same thing as TSS? There was one thread over "there" about turkey seasons and my reply was I wish they would ban spring hunting and have a 1 fall longbeard only season. lol...I also changed my avatar pic because some jagoff bashed me for having DSD decoys. I changed the avatar to the DSD logo. There are a lot of babies on that site.
TSS is a handload only proposition, 50% denser, perfectly round, and waaay more effective than HS. It's super high density (18 gm/cc vs 12 gm/cc for HS) allowing one to use 9s and still get great penetration at distance with lots and lots of pellets on target.
Last edited by Spuriosity on May 26th, 2016, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roy

Post by Roy »

They kicked me off for giving Bird a hard time for using blinds and decoys. Are the Holmes brothers still mods over there?
" Y'all keep discussing it among yourselves...I'm sneakin' in to pop the noisy one. " - Stinky J Picklestein

Return to “Gobbler Talk”