Super Bowl Sunday

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Super Bowl Sunday

Post by Jaybird »

:cheers: I'm already charged up on high with 5 hours to go. Going to a big Super Bowl Party, and after the game my lady is driving home whether we win or lose. Can you say smashed. :D Tom's 5th Super Bowl is awesome. Hopefully 4/5 after today. I've watched Tom play since his Michigan days, and his developement in the NFL has been phenomenal, and surprising. I feel the Giants overall are a better team, but I'm hoping he can carry the load today, and get it done. Go Pats.
ImageImageImage
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Super Bowl Sunday

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Im with ya.. Brady was just a "decent" QB at U.M.. The dude is just a winner, he makes everybody around him better.. Love what the Pats have done in this era, making nobodies into somebodies..
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator »

giants getting 3 and the o/u is 53.5 right now.i have to make a decision to place a bet later,hardest game ive had to pick all year.
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

I hope Brady wins so Jay will be able to be around other people. He has barely got over the last loss. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
HuntnMa
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by HuntnMa »

GO PATRIOTS
Jaybird
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Jaybird »

Gobbler wrote:I hope Brady wins so Jay will be able to be around other people. He has barely got over the last loss. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
I like how Tom said he moved on from 2007. Now that's total BS. He even hates losing more than me. :D
ImageImageImage
pickpot

Post by pickpot »

I'm for team Coors!
Ticeman

Post by Ticeman »

Anyone got any bets on the game? I have a buddy that has $2500 on the Pats, hate to be at his house during the game!
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator »

got $50 on the pats,and $50 on the under.the most i have went on some games this year have been $200.quite a few $100.$2500,im in a different tax bracket than that fella.im up $1,000 going into this game and feel like ive won a million.
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

I Hope Yhe Yankees Win ! :thumbup:
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Looks like somebody lost $2500!
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
FuzzSawyer

Post by FuzzSawyer »

CamoMan4025 wrote:Looks like somebody lost $2500!
OUCH! :(
pickpot

Post by pickpot »

Red solo cup.. I fill you up.. let's have a party! :bootyshake:
vaturkey
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by vaturkey »

Put A drink In MY Hand ! :thumbup:
Gobbler
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Gobbler »

Good Game. Glad I don't gamble.

I noticed something...
Is it true that when you perform at the Super Bowl that signifies the end of your music career.
Its like the ultimate has been stage. :shock: A local high school band would have been better. Not my words but observations from some people sitting near me at the party last night. :o WOW. I wasn't really paying that close attention. Was the show that bad?
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Gobbler wrote:Good Game. Glad I don't gamble.

I noticed something...
Is it true that when you perform at the Super Bowl that signifies the end of your music career.
Its like the ultimate has been stage. :shock: A local high school band would have been better. Not my words but observations from some people sitting near me at the party last night. :o WOW. I wasn't really paying that close attention. Was the show that bad?
LMFAO sucked and may be the end of their short career. But Madonna stole the show.. That performance was awesome, it trumped both the game and the commercials.. Party I was at, everyone was on their feet.. Nobody paid attention to the rest of the game, they could only talk about the Madonna performance..

5 Years from now nobody will remember who won or lost, but they will remember that performance.. but they will definitely remember that performance.. One for the ages..
Hoobilly
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hoobilly »

ICDEDTURKES wrote:

I noticed something...
LMFAO sucked and may be the end of their short career. But Madonna stole the show.. That performance was awesome, it trumped both the game and the commercials.. Party I was at, everyone was on their feet.. Nobody paid attention to the rest of the game, they could only talk about the Madonna performance..

5 Years from now nobody will remember who won or lost, but they will remember that performance.. but they will definitely remember that performance.. One for the ages..
really? we were all like... :roll: :dontknow: :pukeright:
Don't start none, won't be none!

https://foxtrotammo.com/
pickpot

Post by pickpot »

I noticed something...
I don't think it is true because meatloaf did it a few years ago and his career is far from over. I don't think he has even hit his peak!
:violent3:
devastator
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by devastator »

im not a madonna fan but she still looks pretty good for 53.turns me off thinking she was with the walking herpes virus rodman.
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

what a great game!

Return to “Gobbler Talk”