Cabela's Shipping

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Cabela's Shipping

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Hey Gang, looks like Cabela's has $.01 shipping on everything! Might we worth a look if you're in the market for something??

Kevin
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
ICDEDTURKES
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: Cabela's Shipping

Post by ICDEDTURKES »

Thanks for the heads up....

I received that catalog the other day.. I used to get excited for it.. Anymore I cannot find one thing I need in there.. They have shrunk the call section.. Everything else from boots to clothes and everything else is their own branded gear..

Maybe the internet and these forums have ruined it for me.. I used to get excited to see all the new stuff, but since the internet we all know well before we receive a catalog.
Hognutz
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Hognutz »

I'm the same way. Cabela's is not the draw that it used to be. We have a Cabela's store about 45 minutes away, and I have went there and left empty handed, more that once. It seems they are out of what I want, and if it's in the catalog, don't automatically think that the store will have it in stock. Drives me frickin' nuts!!
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
I am the man from Nantucket.
“Leave the gun, take the cannoli” -Clemensa
When attacked by a group of clowns...Go for the Juggler!!
Grover
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Grover »

I'm down on Cabela's right now. Early December I ordered a Leupold 3x9x50 VXII scope on sale and it immediately went on backorder. Two weeks later they canceled the order without telling me. I called and talked to one of their customer service reps and she told me, "well that's just the way it is". I called back a couple days later after I calmed down and talked to their customer service manager and she told me the same thing. She said that if I really wanted that scope then I should order it when it came back in stock but she couldn't tell me when the new orders would be showing up there. She said Leupold is very bad at delivering scopes and they never tell Cabela's when they are shipping them in. What she was really saying was they are not going to honor the sale price they have in all of their catalogs. ($60 off). Yea, blame Leupold, I DON'T THINK SO!
"INFIDEL"
Turkey Talker
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by Turkey Talker »

basspro vs. cabelas.

Return to “Gobbler Talk”