KNOW YOUR NUMBERS

A general discussion area for turkey hunters.
CamoMan4025
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Re: KNOW YOUR NUMBERS

Post by CamoMan4025 »

Mr. Assassin,

I am sorry about your poor report at the doctor's office and being overweight. 2.9 million Americans in this country are overweight. There are several programs that may be able to assist you with your weight and fitness goals. Just know that................While on this forum, please be assured the site owner along with the moderators are here to assist you in any way!

Thank you,

Kevin
"God, Guts & High Explosives"
snapper1982

Post by snapper1982 »

appalachianassassin wrote:the system is flawed. the nurse that told me I was overweight was 3 hatchet handles across the butt. :lol:
My kind of woman! Did you get her number?
jasonb53

Post by jasonb53 »

some fatboys on this forum
slickyboyboo
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

KNOW YOUR NUMBERS

Post by slickyboyboo »

6' 205 lbs, but just joined the local gym again last week, and just got back from riding the bike 15 miles. Them TN birds better watch out, come May 1.

Wish I could get back down to my college soccer playing weight, speed, and endurance. Weighed 160, and could run a 4.8 min mile, and could keep that pace for a while.
Raising my carbon footprint, one bag of charcoal at a time!
appalachianassassin
Gobbler Nation
Gobbler Nation

Post by appalachianassassin »

CamoMan4025 wrote:Mr. Assassin,

I am sorry about your poor report at the doctor's office and being overweight. 2.9 million Americans in this country are overweight. There are several programs that may be able to assist you with your weight and fitness goals. Just know that................While on this forum, please be assured the site owner along with the moderators are here to assist you in any way!

Thank you,

Kevin
thanks man :lol:
El Sicario

Return to “Gobbler Talk”